• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,928 posts in this topic

Gang--I'm looking to sell most of my bronze 9.0 and 9.2 books for $10-$15 each (CGC certified of course). If I indicated an order minimum, would any of you bite? Looking at literally dumping them to make room.

Let me know your basic thoughts. I want to get rid of em fast. Im considering the trash as an option 893whatthe.gif

I'm building up a final definitive list this evening.

I'd be interested, maybe to be fair, you could offer each buyer a "priority list" (say 5 or so) that you could have 1st dibs on - with the catch that you have to buy one other book for each non-priority. Then again, you may want to sell them all in one pop.

no need for PMs (unless you'd rather just communicate to me privately)...just seeing what the interest would potentially be.

Based on perceived demand, I'll basically be compiling a list, and placing it up. Some books may have a slightly higher price. There will be a required minimum to order. Anything that doesn't sold will be wrapped up into one big eBay auction. 9.4s or better for my collection now, so that means I'll be taking a step back.

I'll be working up a small fixed price for shipping as an extra incentive.

Look to the horror thread for more details if this progresses further.

Sterling

You already know which ones I need, if they don't meet your minimun I can always add more. devil.gif

Premature e-hypulation? gossip.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif I learned my lesson, Mike.

OK, to be absolutely fair, this is what I'm going to do. Actually folks here will have an advantage since you know they are going up.

Put 'em on eBay (yuck)

There will be a super low start price, and a low BIN price. No lie. You pick. Auctions will go up on next Monday at 9pm EST. When I finish doing the work on the list I'll pass it on. Ten CGC BA Books for ~$100? It's going to be possible.

The sales will be final...as I'm losing my arse on these.

Due to limited time, this sell off may be spread across several weeks.We'll play it by ear.

G'luck, mates.

Look to the horror thread for more details if this progresses further.

Sterling

Damn you and your early hype! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Premature e-hypulation? gossip.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif I learned my lesson, Mike.

OK, to be absolutely fair, this is what I'm going to do.

Put 'em on eBay (yuck)

There will be a super low start price, and a low BIN price. No lie. You pick. Auctions will go up on next Monday at 9pm EST. When I finish doing the work on the list I'll pass it on. Ten CGC BA Books for $100? It's going to be possible.

The sales will be final...as I'm losing my arse on these.

G'luck, mates.

yay.gif

He's been selling off so many books lately, as I'm sure you all know, he probably has wads of dough just waiting to blow on the horror books he wants. However, I can think of a few ways to spend the money better.This price is the reason I switched to JLA - too many heavy hitters in this area for now. However, sterlings little blowout sale will bring me back for a few weeks.

That's crazy...must be nice to blow your wad so freely... 893whatthe.gif

Jim

Guy must have really needed this book for his WH run, hence the high price. I must admit i am a little shocked at the price it went for too, but i guess i shouldn't talk after the price i paid for the Rosa House of Secrets 103, but man i love that black cover. However, i picked up the Rosa Adventure 431 in 9.6 at what i consider to be a steal. The last one i saw on ComicLink about a year or so ago sold for alot more. I love the Aparo Spectre run and this cover is a definitive Spectre illustation in my opinion. Thanks for letting me share.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...B%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...B%3AIT&rd=1

I was looking at both of those issues, but decided they were too rich for my blood. The Spectre run in Adventure are awesome. And, that HOS is a great black cover. I think mine is a 9.0/9.2. I don't think what you paid is too rediculous. You know, if you want it, buy it, or you might be kicking yourself down the line(I guess the last could go either way).