• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,924 posts in this topic

It's probably mansion30... I think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
been trying to figure out who that guy is since he showed up...dropped somewhere around $2700 on the 9.6 copy of dark mansion 1.

Right, the one that is probably trimmed from Ewert.

Catching up on some serious back reading here...

Sterling, tisk, tisk.

For the better good of the book, it's been back to CGC and got a clean bill of health. But it did come back with the same serial no., tight bastards. So who ever's interested has to dial up the lads in Florida to get the first and second take on things.

Anyway for the record I was pushed up on that book for the best part of $700 by a #### collector, so that kinda sucked. And then the whole JE saga, kinda left a sour taste in my mouth...something in the vacinity of licking the bottom of the pool cleaning container. So a little tact before jabbing idle remarks for the unwitting victims would be appreciated. But considering the book is going nowhere, the history of the book will slowly slide into academia with the rest of them that made the return trip from the laborochtory.

And where's my frank and openess of late coming from, e.g right now. It's brought on by the fact that I learnt along with a good many of you, there are 3, yes 3! copies of Sinister House of secret love #1 9.6. Ok, it'll go nicely against the #3, and #4 I have in grade. But thats small consolation, to the feeling you picked up the sole copy...for all of a week and a half! That has to be some lame record, or something.

p.s you guys have picked up some killer books of late!!

(I did write what the #### was, but I've decided it's too embarrassing to come clean on.)

Great books. Nice to see what some of these top cenus books looks like.

So all 3 HOS 81's 9.4's are from pedigrees. Two from PaCoast and one from Oakland

Edited by Rip

Yeah, I did catch up where you said it had a clean bill of health. No harm no foul...and I was incorrect. Duely noted.

Joe...I need a TOS #2 and your 9.8 fits the bill....

I got back a ton of books today from CGC for reholdering...all of them will be in my registry set...but I'll post a few up here for prosperity.

Thanks

So all 3 HOS 81's 9.4's are from pedigrees. Two from PaCoast and one from Oakland

Yeah...it looks like the Oakland copy is the best of the three...followed by Guy's copy....the last one sold on Heritage was fugly.

Yeah, I did catch up where you said it had a clean bill of health. No harm no foul...and I was incorrect. Duely noted.

Sterling thats cool. But I would be nice if a few other board members remember no one asked for JE and his bag of tricks, and a lot opf people have gone to the trouble and expense of getting books rechecked. A little consideration would go astray.

Alrighty on to the fun stuff, so have you moved onto some serious Wrightson Bronze gold yet??

1213392-Scan10080.JPG.e3d793eff7654628a69010662cdba246.JPG

Ok, while theres a few tough ones going up...and might add they are simply stunning, here's a couple that are just plain hard to get. Scan10085.jpgScan10086.jpg

Did the Oakland pedigree contain multiple copies of certain issues? confused-smiley-013.gif I also got a cgc 9.6 Oakland pedigree HOS #93 with a new label. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did the Oakland pedigree contain multiple copies of certain issues? confused-smiley-013.gif I also got a cgc 9.6 Oakland pedigree HOS #93 with a new label. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice books BTW. hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif I'm a Wrightson freak and those we're some excellent examples. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif