• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,920 posts in this topic

One of the local guys here in a charlottes had a ton of high grade bronze horror. Structurally the books were 9.6/9.8 but they all had heavy tanning. I almost cried when I picked through his 5 copies of supernatural thrillers #1 to see they all were perfect, no breaks and great color and gloss but brown on the inside. I picked one up just for the heck of it, but with proper storage most of his books would have been top census copies.

What were his prices like?

One of the local guys here in a charlottes had a ton of high grade bronze horror. Structurally the books were 9.6/9.8 but they all had heavy tanning. I almost cried when I picked through his 5 copies of supernatural thrillers #1 to see they all were perfect, no breaks and great color and gloss but brown on the inside. I picked one up just for the heck of it, but with proper storage most of his books would have been top census copies.

What were his prices like?

Not unreasonable. Gave nice discounts. If you're not seeking slabbed top-census books, it was a perfect find.

Anyone notice Bob Storms just listed a 9.8 HOM 174?

Wow, can't wait to see the scan! :o

Whoever buys this may feel free to offer me their undercopy. :wishluck:

Wow, can't wait to see the scan! :o

Whoever buys this may feel free to offer me their undercopy. :wishluck:

:popcorn:

:o

I did.

I just looked on the site and noticed the cgc 9.4 HoM #236 listed for $450 is a scan of the copy I won on ebay in Feb. (shrug)hm

Better check to make sure you still have it! :insane:

That book makes me loins tingle

The book itself isn't anything special...other than the direction change. 175 technically should mean more because the stories therein really took over for the series (other than Cain himself starting there). If I'm not mistaken there are one or two reprints in that issue as well.

I'd like the book, but I don't have a spare $4k lying around. I'm also a bit wary about what a CGC 9.8 looks like these days, although I'm sure this may be a perfectly good example. And white pages too.