• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

Some copy! If you're an Ultra HG DC Horror collector this is the book to have. Congrats to whomever buys the book!

SLR

This should be me...it has my name all over it. Shame the market for this has collapsed.

Some copy! If you're an Ultra HG DC Horror collector this is the book to have. Congrats to whomever buys the book!

SLR

This should be me...it has my name all over it. Shame the market for this has collapsed.

Make Bob a lowball offer. The worst he can do is decline. :baiting:

SLR

Make Bob a lowball offer. The worst he can do is decline. :baiting:

I have a number in range, but lordy me I just got a moving violation last night. I think my insurance premium hikes could've paid for it.

Super-psyched to have acquired this book from Greg Reece's recent DC collection, albeit 2nd hand through a board member (and props to him for making the book available (thumbs u ). With this, I have met a long-sought goal of having all the Adams/Wrightson HoM/HoS 12-20 cent books in 9.2 or better. For the longest time this was pretty much the only key book in the entire DC bronze horror portfolio, so there are actually quite a few high grade copies out there as compared to other key DC horror books like HoM 175 or 179. With the recent softening of prices across the genre, I've been able to pick up the few other books I needed and when this showed up on the boards I couldn't pass it up, and it didn't disappoint! :cloud9:

hos92_zpsda2c90b4.jpg

Thanks, the spine alignment is pretty much perfect as there's no front to back cover wrap either. I don't think this book generally suffers from bad wraps like the HoS 88 does, but nonetheless it's nice to have one with such good centering