• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,913 posts in this topic

If anyone's interested, I have some bronze horror for sale in the VCC thread. I'll ramp it up for my yearly Halloween sale thread to sell my cast offs.

Some nice books there. Just can't buy much right now. :(

If anyone's interested, I have some bronze horror for sale in the VCC thread. I'll ramp it up for my yearly Halloween sale thread to sell my cast offs.

I know the feeling.

The Witching hour #14 is a great cover, can you remember where you bought it?

I know the feeling.

The Witching hour #14 is a great cover, can you remember where you bought it?

The 9.6 or 9.8?

I believe this came from bobcat.enterprises....VERY nice book---so not a CPR book. I might crack it and resub it b/c I think it might be a 9.8.

The reason I ask is, I remember bidding on a 9.6 copy 10 or more years ago in a Vault comics auction, I remember the winner had the name sterling comics, so just thought it might have been you.

I believe this came from bobcat.enterprises....VERY nice book---so not a CPR book. I might crack it and resub it b/c I think it might be a 9.8.

The reason I ask is, I remember bidding on a 9.6 copy 10 or more years ago in a Vault comics auction, I remember the winner had the name sterling comics, so just thought it might have been you.

It may have well been---I have my purchase notes buried somewhere. Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Anywho, I like the QP better than my 9.8. Edited by sterlingcomics