• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Wait times update......

21 posts in this topic

Looks like CGC will be slabbing books much sooner/quicker. This seller was getting all his books slabbed and it slowed down the process for the rest of us:

Look at this!

Now that they are done with all his pedigree, super high grade books, they can get started on all the other books that are backing up......

Someone Please please please shoot the insufficiently_thoughtful_person who sent that one in for grading.. !

1.0 for an Iron Man 21... Bidding is starting at 2.00$ !!!

What a joke... That was hardly worth listing.. Theyd be better off cracking the slab and sending in the label for 5$ off their next slabbing !

Looks like CGC will be slabbing books much sooner/quicker. This seller was getting all his books slabbed and it slowed down the process for the rest of us:

Look at this!

Now that they are done with all his pedigree, super high grade books, they can get started on all the other books that are backing up......

Three months wait time and you all wondered why?? Your answer is linked above!!!

Backed up!!HA!!!!!!!

Three months wait time and you all wondered why?? Your answer is linked above!!!

Backed up!!HA!!!!!!!

Hell I would be happy if it was 3 months. My economy subs from 12/11 are nowhere in sight mad.gif

Paging Lighthouse - your TT Marvels are back up for sale again!

I guess the "winning" bidder - who you sniped so mercilessly grin.gif - ultimately went NPB...

Have fun! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Larry

26 books @ $20 each??????????????

Whats even worse is that the highest grade he got was a 6.5 on an Iron Man 53

This guy should be doing grading for Mile High if he thought those Iron Man books were high grade...!

This guy should be doing grading for Mile High if he thought those Iron Man books were high grade...!

He may have bought them all from Mile Highs 90% off sale!! Where else can you get NM/M books at a fraction of guide??

I need a moment to collect my thoughts. I am fuming about missing these books when they were in a RAW state. NOW I have to pay the CGC premium to get them. It's just NOT fair!!

sign-rantpost.gif

I've Pi$$ed away a couple hundred dollars on some damn foolish things,

but unless this coinee is a total doof, why in the world wouldn't you

do a little research before you forked out some fat change to get these

particular issues graded. Gads man, I ordered a whole box of Sleepwalker 1,

can't get denser than that....

27_laughing.gif I live in Florida and so does this guy. lol I might buy some of these for a laugh...cause I dont own any CGCs of my own.

27_laughing.gif you should all put down the cash on these now before the IRON MAN MOVIE HAHAHAHA.....there will be lots of suckers buying up these issues in a year or more.

Gads man, I ordered a whole box of Sleepwalker 1,

Once again.....I agree.

I happen to like Sleepwalker.

acclaim.gif

Gads man, I ordered a whole box of Sleepwalker 1,

Once again.....I agree.

I happen to like Sleepwalker.

acclaim.gif

I may buy one if you have it slabbed............

I have seen on the CGC Census Silver Age Non-Key comics that were Poor .5 graded! I could not believe that someone would send those Poor copies in for grading!

CAL