• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PG TOS #60 LAST ONE!

19 posts in this topic

I KNOW! He's a few hours away and bought a price guide to help him.

I don't think he fully understands (OBVIOUSLY) how to grade so I need

some input just to show him. Again-Thanks for your help.

OK, so this wasn't really a personal friend but we were writing each other back and forth and he was selling these on Ebay. I won them. I described a VF/NM to him. He sent them anyway. I tried to explain his grading was way off and posted these TOS books. After I asked if he had looked at them as I sent him the links. He said yes but that he was already a member on a different comic book site and that these books weren't near as bad as I think they are.

QUESTION!! He refunded my money but what kind of feedback do you think I should leave him? He obviously doesn't care what I or any of you boardies think.

If he is a member of another comic site, knows the product and sells it on ebay as overgraded as this, neg hit butt so that we all know. And say that he grossly overgrades. Advertised as a 9.0 when in reality it's a 3.0 is blatant deception on his part.

Neg him and that will give other unsuspecting buyers the heads up so they can make an informed decission. (thumbs u

If he is a member of another comic site, knows the product and sells it on ebay as overgraded as this, neg hit butt so that we all know. And say that he grossly overgrades. Advertised as a 9.0 when in reality it's a 3.0 is blatant deception on his part.

Neg him and that will give other unsuspecting buyers the heads up so they can make an informed decission. (thumbs u

:applause: +1

Oh, and forget I asked for the PM on these books lol

I KNOW! He's a few hours away and bought a price guide to help him.

I don't think he fully understands (OBVIOUSLY) how to grade so I need

some input just to show him. Again-Thanks for your help.

Input? Dude needs a lobotomy . . . :insane: