• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15

14 posts in this topic

Check,Money Order, Paypal (gregreece21774@yahoo.com) all accepted

1st :takeit: wins. Please post in the thread

Book has not been pressed

3 month time payments ok. 1/3, 1/3, 1/3

Shipping $10 USA, $25 Canada, PM for Worldwide

Book is a nice looking 2.5.

Details: 1" spine split top of and bottom of cover. Bottom staple is attached but the surrounding paper around it looks like a staple pull. There are numerous chips/dings along the spine. Centerfold is detached.

If you're looking for an unrestored copy with nice colors and a reasonably clean image of the iconic part of the cover, this copy is for you.

$3200

[/b]

amazingfantasy1525front.jpg

amazingfantasy1525back.jpg

[/b]

IMO this would sell faster if it was graded, Greg.

not that i think it is restored or anything.... its just books of this caliber do better when CGC graded.

2c

good luck :wishluck:

With those spine splits I don't see how this would grade a 2.5 from Cgc....

Moot point if the buyer is happy with the price paid.

And an unnecessary comment from the trippy peanut gallery. No need to thread (tsk)

With those spine splits I don't see how this would grade a 2.5 from Cgc....

Moot point if the buyer is happy with the price paid.

And an unnecessary comment from the trippy peanut gallery. No need to thread (tsk)

+1 if you dont agree with the grade or price, why dont you pm the seller or just avoid the thread. congrats to buyer and seller

Congrats Greg, and to the new owner as well. :applause:

I don't do well grading lower graded books, and how CGC calls them is often a mystery to me. I agree with the others, if the buyer is satisfied with the pictures and pricing, it's good.

Congrats Greg, and to the new owner as well. :applause:

I don't do well grading lower graded books, and how CGC calls them is often a mystery to me. I agree with the others, if the buyer is satisfied with the pictures and pricing, it's good.

Most of us don't do well with grading on the lower-end. The important thing is Greg described the defects in detail. He offered a grade, the buyer was satisfied with the book and the rest is history. Long story short. +1

IMO this would sell faster if it was graded

Greg probably could have shaved a few hours off the elapsed sales time (13:22).