• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicest book(s) you own that nobody else care about? (Modern)

20 posts in this topic

do you mean "nice" as in high grade or nice as in sharp and also a great comic?

Nice as in high quality. I assume if it's a great comic, a few people would care about it. My exampe is HQ, but nobody cares about it.

My guilty pleasures

wildcats1.jpg

Mmmmmmm.....90's Image drek :)

ha I'm waiting for one of those to pop up on ebay for around $20-30 lol keep hoping eccc will get jim lee in for signing one time

:wishluck:

If you were a kid, then hopefully you didn't buy SEVERAL SETS like I did doh!

Nope the guy talked me into the fold out cover set which I thought was the best one at the time since you get all the covers in one shot :D still do ... lol ! Honestly I could careless about the covers back then I just wanted to read the books

ha I'm waiting for one of those to pop up on ebay for around $20-30 lol keep hoping eccc will get jim lee in for signing one time

:wishluck:

I paid $40 for both during a nostalgic (and alcohol fuelled) trip down memory lane late one Saturday night.

They may be one of the most common books available but I still think that issue 1 is one of Lee's better covers. Unfortunately the interior art is very dated and certainly some of his worst work.

Just sold my (Probable) 9.6 raw for a staggering 99p on Fleabay.