• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTACK!!!!!

1,191 posts in this topic

My sincerest thanks to all who participated in this thread. It was a great success because of all of you. :luhv:

I've got to mark some books as sold and then I'm off to bed.

Whew!

No kidding...bought a couple from Andy in the past. Saw the good deals in here and decided to jump in with both feet...know I like Enemy Ace, but who knows what else...finally I get the chance to find out :whee:

One day, maybe I can mannup and run a thread that is even a pale shadow of this :wishluck:

My sincerest thanks to all who participated in this thread. It was a great success because of all of you. :luhv:

I've got to mark some books as sold and then I'm off to bed.

Whew!

Thank you Andy. Great thread with some smashing deals on amazing books.

Much appreciated.

Star Spangled War Stories #60 6.0 $30

ssws60.jpg

Missed all the fireworks as (as Jeffro mentioned) sleep is necessary. I was up until 3:30 AM BST, and then remembered I had to get up early. lol

I'll take this book however. :takeit:

All American Men Of War #34 6.0 $45 Gunner prototype story

aamow34.jpg

This one still available Andy? If so, :takeit: (what's that line running horizontally through the middle of the cover?)

Andy,

I think it's safe to say that this has been the greatest war sale thread of all time.

Aside from the awesome, awesome books you added to the fun with bonuses and promos that made this an absolute classic.

Thanks brother. These books have found lots of good homes!!!!

Tall soon,

Shep