• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foreign COMICS 4 U

47 posts in this topic

Hi i was away for a bit and now im helping again some members to get their stuff hopefully :) so i start a new "run" .....if anyone is searching something foreign just contact me i see what i can do....i cant maybe help everybody but i try my best to get what you want to the price and quality you want :)

greets

Thomas

GI Joe/Action Force??? I have a few German one's from the '90's. Missing several from Norway, Netherland, Spain and Finland...

I can supply a list if you think you might be able to find some?

Awesome offer btw (thumbs u

I think i picked one up last year because of another thread and forgot about it, i'll see if i can find the box i put it in. (krappy grade though)

Thomas, do you have access to other countries like the ones Silent Master listed? I have a few I still need from Denmark, Norway, Finland, Turkey, and the Netherlands that no one else has been able to help me with... :wishluck::)

Was it you or Chesperito that collected spiderman with the Symbiote on the cover ?

I have an idea, how about a comics trade? We could send English books in exchange for foreign copies, just throwing that out.

Say, list a modern or moderns you would like (upcoming books only to avoid confusion) and so on and so on. This will only work if CFG wants English copies. Like I said, just an idea....

Personally I would love to have a few foreign books

hi so in fact we can surly trade as well good idea :) but i just intrested at the time in the good old spawn comics :) so but like i said just send me some comics you want best would be a list with title of the comic and issue and i will start searching ...over here the german comics are not so high priced ...only a few like simpsons #1 or some other limited edition and variants :)

Hello guys i got a brand ne BATMAN 1 VARIANT from GERMANY ;)

9d96pvmb.jpg

if someone want a copy just let me know ;)

price without shippment is 9,99$ Limited to 1500 copys

Can also show you the Variants of the other No 1 JLA. Flash, Green Lantern, Superman, Punisher and so on

greets

Thomas