• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*NEW* Stephen King comic

18 posts in this topic

I purchased a Stephen King grab bag from Cemetery Dance and it arrived today. Inside was a new Stephen King comic from Bluewater Comics. Unfortunately, it was not shipped very securely and is in not-so-nice condition. It is dated May 2011 and I could not find it for sale on Bluewater's website yet... but maybe it will be in the future.

Check out the PETA back cover ... :eek:

Did anyone else get one of these?

SKF001.jpg

SKB001.jpg

It sure would! :P But that in particular would be awesomeness! :D

Reminds me of Misery, with the type writer :P

That would be so good signed by Stephen King.

ANYTHING would be so good signed by Stephen King! :)

There is only one Stephen King signed book in the CGC census.

He is a must sign for me. (thumbs u

Yes..... I used to have this one in my sig line but everyone kept asking if it was mine and I couldn't lie anymore. lol

DarkTower1SS96.jpg

Well... Yeah that would be the ultimate J :P

:baiting:

177082_o0011.jpg

177082_r0011.jpg

With my luck he would give me that trademark King sense of humor and sign it Richard Bachman.

I purchased a Stephen King grab bag from Cemetery Dance and it arrived today. Inside was a new Stephen King comic from Bluewater Comics. Unfortunately, it was not shipped very securely and is in not-so-nice condition. It is dated May 2011 and I could not find it for sale on Bluewater's website yet... but maybe it will be in the future.

:mad: So, you're saying it's perfect? :acclaim:

:mad: So, you're saying it's perfect? :acclaim:

lol No... not related to you, mister but I'm sure your not-so-nice is perfect.

Suddenly I want some Chicken McNuggets. Maybe even a McChicken sandwhich.

+1

I read an article a while back that though it's not on the menu if you ask them to make you a "Big Cluck" then they will put two McChicken patties on a Big Mac bun with the Big Mac sauce.

You know something, PETA is rather hypocritical from what I learned from the movie Your Mommy Kills Animals. They kill animals cruelly if they cannot find homes for them in a timely fashion. I'll have to do some research into that. It's been a while since I saw it, but I do recall being surprised by the 'truth' behind PETA.