• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Relaunch List

123 posts in this topic

I'm still waiting for one of you to post

New title added to the list... LOBO #1

:insane:

Lobo? meh.

lol That's why I posted it.

They are stretching to make the 52, since the number is significant to DC.

Most of these are going to be mini's, just to have 52 books at the start.

I bet they are currently trying to figure out what else they can add just to get to 52. Is there currently a Mr. Terrific series??? I predict most of these extra books will be down right terrible. 2c

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=32682

"Hawk & Dove" by Sterling Gates and Rob Liefeld

"Teen Titans" title by Scott Lobdell and Brett Booth.

"Legion Lost" by Fabian Nicieza and Pete Woods

"Static Shock" by John Rozum and Scott McDaniel where McDaniel will also serve as co-writer.

No Secret Six or Captain Marvel (Shazam) ????

Secret Six may not get a relaunch, but continue on anyway. There are still going to be books that don't get reborn.

Where did you hear that? I would be relieved if Secret Six with Gail Simone writing continued. I'm not sure I'll like the new Birds of Prey though..

Figured they would have just went with one. As much problems/reboots as that title(s), I assumed they would have started off with one.

Hawk and Dove looks horrible

Nice to see a Milestone character coming over.

I'm happy today, I don't care about the youngsters titles (Teen Titans, Hawk & Dove...), because of the titles confirmed, I'm hyped on a lot of them.

In my case, I'll be buying like twice the monthlies that I was buying before the relaunch. And we don't know all the titles!

They better not cancel Jonah Hex :sumo:

And with the second most famous war character in their possession, they better give us a Sgt. Rock book.

No Secret Six or Captain Marvel (Shazam) ????

Secret Six may not get a relaunch, but continue on anyway. There are still going to be books that don't get reborn.

Where did you hear that? I would be relieved if Secret Six with Gail Simone writing continued. I'm not sure I'll like the new Birds of Prey though..

I never read that Secret Six was safe from a relaunch, but on CBR or Newsarama I read that some books would not be touched be the reboot.