• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Relaunch List

123 posts in this topic

I have to laugh at Grant Morrison being called the "Greatest comic writer of our time".... did neither Johns or Lee read "Batman Inc"????

It doesn't matter if they did or didn't, it's still a bloody ludicrous statement.

"of our time" is that period between going to the toilet and then wiping your arse.

That's still a two hour window.

You must be posh if you have a window in there.

The window to the r soul.

I just finished GL #67, which was a neat twist, and at the end they talk about bringing back the 70s and 90s for some stories with the "relaunch". Is this for back-up stories or actual story arcs? If it is in the main book, then I am dropping it. The Ron Marz/Daryl Banks run was brutal, and O'Neil/Grell are well past their primes.

I just finished GL #67, which was a neat twist, and at the end they talk about bringing back the 70s and 90s for some stories with the "relaunch". Is this for back-up stories or actual story arcs? If it is in the main book, then I am dropping it. The Ron Marz/Daryl Banks run was brutal, and O'Neil/Grell are well past their primes.

the 70's and 90 special are one shots

the 70's and 90 special are one shots

Thank goodness. I will make sure my LCS does not put them in my file. (thumbs u

I was reading through some comic con stuff on CBR and came across an article where somebody posed a very interesting question to the Justice League Panel.

It was a question of whether they had planned on doing "seasons" with the titles. Essentially starting over at number one every September I guess. I'm assuming that is what they meant with that comment. The panel had said they had no plans on doing that.

It doesn't sound like all that bad of an idea really. Besides the obvious pitfalls with variants and such.