• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos thread for Kahnadah

16 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS]Sold to James, a friendly collector from across the pond! [/font]~ March 4, 2013 ~

• Chamber Of Chills #14

• Shock SuspenStories #6

• Teen #28

• Gay #27

• Georgie #9

• Willie #16

:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez: [font:Courier New] • Trustworthy Buyer • Great Communication • [/font]:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

I just sold James a batch of TPBs and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. Fast payment and excellent communication, recommended buyer. (thumbs u

Just received a few raw GA books I purchased from James' recent thread. All I can say is that James is a first class chap, and a man of integrity. All in all, books were better than advertised, with secure shipping across the pond, and great communication to boot. KUDOS (thumbs u Thanks again, sir.

I bought a stack of Dawn books from James and they arrived super fast and fantastically packaged. James is a pleasure to deal with, with fast & friendly communication (thumbs u

Hey guys! I bought some PCH books from this guy tomb of terror and Kent Blake secret service agent and he also threw some extras in as well! Great communacation and fast shipping!

Thanks dan

I bought a small pile of books from James this week. The books were very well packaged and arrived as described. Great communications and very friendly service. Thank you.

You couldn't ask for a better seller (thumbs u