• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superhero Reality TV

13 posts in this topic

I hate so-called "Reality TV"....but I might watch if it had a superhero twist.... popcorn.gif

i.e. The Apprentice: Starring Human Torch (When he says "Your Fired!"...he really means it!!) thumbsup2.gif

I can think of a number of other shows that could use this type of sprucing up!!

Beware what you wish for...

MTV is currently casting "Who Wants to be a Superhero?", a co-production of MTV and Stan Lee.

Check the ad in CBG #1588. Here's what is says...

"Calling all superheroes!!! Ages 18-25, any gender, and size!

Do you have a secret identity? Are you committed to protecting the innocent and battling evil? Do you think you've got what it takes to be the world's next great superhero?

MTV and Stan Lee challenge you to jump into the fray and present your heroic alter-ego to the world!

Contestants will vie for the chance to be part of a show designed to develop their superhero characters and test their mettle as defenders of justice, AND have his or her idea developed and expanded by Stan Lee's team, possibly for a comic book spin-off, and maybe a television show.

Please send a picture and a brief description of you and your superhero to the e-mail or mailing address below, ASAP.

PLEASE!!!! SOMEONE GOUGE OUT MY EYES BEFORE THEY SHOW ANOTHER REALITY TV SHOW!!!!!!!!! 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

Even if it was in the superhero theme, I don't think I would watch any type of reality tv show.

it didnt have to be Reality TV.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

how about the "Frazer" show with Prof. X playing "Frazer"... as soon as you walk into his office he would say, "I know your problem, and I feel your pain..." 893whatthe.gif

Hmmmm! A superheroes sitcom.

The only thing the Hulk would be good for is fladulence jokes!!

Boy they'd be some nasty ones wouldn't they? grin.gif

_w

Reminds me of the classic SNL skit from the 70's, with Belushi as the Hulk. "Whoooaaaa, Hulk"