• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Con

68 posts in this topic

Most likely, Chandler's booth will be next to wherever Stan Lee is signing. I'm not sure if he has time to respond before DWC gets on that plane, so look for him there! :)

Didn't realize you were his administrative assistant. :baiting:

They were/are in the Hilton on the second floor set up directly below where they are doing the photos with the celebrities. I found them on Friday evening and dropped off my books.

Dragon Con wears me out these days I couldn't take it after 2 days.

Awesome!

I left an Amazing Spider-man # 19 with Sharon on Friday evening as well as a Nick Fury to be signed by Steranko because I just couldn't make it to Sunday :lol:

Getting up at 4:30 am, driving to Atlanta to be in line by 7 am for badge pickup and then continuous movement until probably 10 pm Friday evening, drive back to Chattanooga because I wanted to see if I had anything at home Eliza Dushku could sign and then back to Atlanta for another full day starting at 7:30 am. By the time Saturday evening came around I was too tired to even think about Sunday.

Got 4 great sketch books from Scott Blair as well as a bigger commission piece of some roller derby art I requested from him at Heroes. Also managed to get a George Perez quick sketch, a Georges Jeanty sketch, Elvira's auto on a Dave Stevens Elvira House of Mystery #11 and Amanda Tapping's auto on a photocover Stargate comic. I was quite happy with the whole weekend :) Tons of photos and haven't had time to even look at them yet.