• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic meltdown

275 posts in this topic

10 pages of people asking for PMs :tonofbricks: ....I read it too....

You know, I may joke about it, and tease people here, sometimes, to keep them on their toes;) :baiting: but for a place that is more than 95% male, the posters are remarkably non sexist....very enlightened, and actually normal in general (if we accept that collecting paper with pretty pictures is normal).

We live in an age, where in most families, woman share the responsibilities, sometimes take on more than their share, and I think most of you (and I think there are very very few exceptions here) take that as a matter of course, the fact that you like pin ups, well...I've never taken that as a slight against women.

I admire GGA as much as the next person, I'm not drooling or panting, but I love the artwork and the colors...However, when I read something like this deleted post, or look at his first post, or the website, I really wonder about a person who really believes some of the things that he wrote. :fear:

I doubt ANY of you who have a daughter, believe that they should be treated in that fashion...the artwork, FINE...horror, Sci Fi, ducks, it's all fantasy....but when someone loses their temper and starts to sound like the people IN the comics he admires...

I hope it was a joke, if it's not...I hope he meets a nice person he respects, because posts like that are deeply troubling..

go make me a cake

:baiting:

I have to ask Greggy for permission;) :angel:

No

10 pages of people asking for PMs :tonofbricks: ....I read it too....

You know, I may joke about it, and tease people here, sometimes, to keep them on their toes;) :baiting: but for a place that is more than 95% male, the posters are remarkably non sexist....very enlightened, and actually normal in general (if we accept that collecting paper with pretty pictures is normal).

We live in an age, where in most families, woman share the responsibilities, sometimes take on more than their share, and I think most of you (and I think there are very very few exceptions here) take that as a matter of course, the fact that you like pin ups, well...I've never taken that as a slight against women.

I admire GGA as much as the next person, I'm not drooling or panting, but I love the artwork and the colors...However, when I read something like this deleted post, or look at his first post, or the website, I really wonder about a person who really believes some of the things that he wrote. :fear:

I doubt ANY of you who have a daughter, believe that they should be treated in that fashion...the artwork, FINE...horror, Sci Fi, ducks, it's all fantasy....but when someone loses their temper and starts to sound like the people IN the comics he admires...

I hope it was a joke, if it's not...I hope he meets a nice person he respects, because posts like that are deeply troubling..

go make me a cake

:baiting:

I have to ask Greggy for permission;) :angel:

No

you candians, we protect you from yourselves and you won't let us have cake....

Everyone's "post count" is skyrocketing lol

I just received a e-mail from Miami comics and he seemed quite concerned that people have been talking just awful about him on the boards. In his correspondences with me he seemed like quite a gentlemen with good manners and a good attitude towards the hobby. So I respectfully disagree with the many grossly over exaggerated stories of this very nice individual's past dealings. Just to prove to you the sweet nature of Miami comics, I have attached a copy of his e-mail to me. I greatly believe once you have read it you will all change your mind about your ill will towards this gentlemen that I hold in the highest of respect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIS E-MAIL:

Subject: LISTEN UP, [!@#%^&^]

Date: 8/8/2004 4:31:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

To: Newtsamson********

YES "SAMSON", IT'S GOOD OLD "ME", YOU FLAMING [!@#%^&^] HEMORRHOID, SO YOU'D

BETTER LISTEN UP AND LISTEN GOOD...APPARENTLY, ALL OF YOU NICE OLD LADIES

LIKE TO DISCUSS ME IN YOUR CGC BOARD "SEWING CIRCLE" BUT YOU AND THAT FAT

OBESE SLOB ED SAVITT HAVEN'T THE GUTS TO SAY [!@#%^&^] TO ME IN PERSON BECAUSE

I'D POUND YOUR [!@#%^&^] UGLY FACES TO RAW HAMBURGER MEAT EITHER ONE BY ONE OR

ALL AT THE SAME TIME...MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME, AS YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF

PATHETICALLY OUT OF SHAPE, WEAK [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] ANYWAY...BUT JUST KEEP A FEW

LITTLE THINGS IN MIND HERE...MY COMIC COLLECTIONS ARE VASTLY SUPERIOR TO

YOURS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THANKS TO THE GOOD DEALERS OUT THERE WHO RESPECT

MY VALUABLE BUSINESS AND SELL ME THE SUPER HIGH GRADE CGC BOOKS THAT I

OWN...THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO I SEND PAYMENT TO, NOT [!@#%^&^]-EATING CRYBABIES

LIKE YOU insufficiently_thoughtful_persons...I WON'T STOP COLLECTING COMICS JUST BECAUSE YOU SLOBS

CAN'T STAND ME...IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, "SCHMUCKLEBERGER", SO YOU CAN ALL

EAT [!@#%^&^] AND DROP DEAD...

LOVE,

"PSYCHO" BILLY

I feel sorry for his collection like I feel sorry for Sid Phillips' toy collection.

Don't even try me (tsk)

rantrant , I know. Guys that disrespect women really get my goat.

No pun intended.

Edited by Darth Ominus

So in all honesty... I still don't know who this guy is. But it is making for an entertaining thread.

I like how having comic books makes him superior. Excuse me while I laugh at such ridiculous statements. Last time I checked Brulato said that, and most here think hes an azz for it.

But keep posting. It is amusing me.

So in all honesty... I still don't know who this guy is. But it is making for an entertaining thread.

I like how having comic books makes him superior. Excuse me while I laugh at such ridiculous statements. Last time I checked Brulato said that, and most here think hes an azz for it.

But keep posting. It is amusing me.

:grin:

i'd be willing to confront this doosh at baltimore comic con. i'd go just to do that.

:popcorn:

i'd be willing to confront this doosh at baltimore comic con. i'd go just to do that.

I have a large peanis too.

Am I the only one that saw a bit of FRANK in his posts and emails. The implosion, the threats, etc. Not saying he is FRANK, just saying they seem to have similar MOs

Absolutely. 100%

Who's FRANK?

He's a monster.

Am I the only one that saw a bit of FRANK in his posts and emails. The implosion, the threats, etc. Not saying he is FRANK, just saying they seem to have similar MOs

Absolutely. 100%

Who's FRANK?

A former boardie and HoS member that had quite the meltdown of his own. Similar in form and substance to GGA_Fan

...He is one terrible , sick human being. There are commments in one of his emails to Ed where he admits to having killed people but not getting caught. We are dealing with a Smart cookie here!

HERE IS THE QUOTE.....

SO YOU LOOKED UP MY PUBLIC RECORDS ON LINE WITH THE STATE OF FLORIDA. BIG [!@#%^&^] DEAL!!! THINK I CARE??? YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE, SO WHO CARES WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAS READ??? HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE MURDERS I'VE COMMITTED...SLOBS LIKE YOURSELF, THAT DESERVED TO DIE...I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT FOR ANY OF THEM...DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THOSE, DO YOU??? HA! HA! HA! AND GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE NEXT, FATSO??? I CAN ALWAYS FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY DOING A STATE OF FLORIDA REAL PROPERTY SEARCH...IF YOU OWN ANY REAL ESTATE, I WILL FIND YOU AND WILL BE PAYING A LITTLE "FRIENDLY VISIT". YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME, "SON OF FLUBBER"!!!

Again, do Con's have a security search at the door?

Why? He is an internet tough guy. Or maybe just so bored this is his way of getting attention. Either way, who cares.

because i like putting people in their place. and it has been forever since i punched someone in the face.

...He is one terrible , sick human being. There are commments in one of his emails to Ed where he admits to having killed people but not getting caught. We are dealing with a Smart cookie here!

HERE IS THE QUOTE.....

SO YOU LOOKED UP MY PUBLIC RECORDS ON LINE WITH THE STATE OF FLORIDA. BIG [!@#%^&^] DEAL!!! THINK I CARE??? YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE, SO WHO CARES WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAS READ??? HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE MURDERS I'VE COMMITTED...SLOBS LIKE YOURSELF, THAT DESERVED TO DIE...I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT FOR ANY OF THEM...DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THOSE, DO YOU??? HA! HA! HA! AND GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE NEXT, FATSO??? I CAN ALWAYS FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY DOING A STATE OF FLORIDA REAL PROPERTY SEARCH...IF YOU OWN ANY REAL ESTATE, I WILL FIND YOU AND WILL BE PAYING A LITTLE "FRIENDLY VISIT". YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME, "SON OF FLUBBER"!!!

Hmmmmmm. Twould seem that this is a person with absolutely no brain.

doh!

Edited by Hepcat