• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic meltdown

275 posts in this topic

Man, when I finish reading the last page there's already two more!

Mr. DeafMuteComics, if you are serious about "putting someone in their place" at a con I only ask that you make sure it's witnessed by several boardies. I like multiple accounts of events..... lol

Edited by monstermonkey79

...He is one terrible , sick human being. There are commments in one of his emails to Ed where he admits to having killed people but not getting caught. We are dealing with a Smart cookie here!

HERE IS THE QUOTE.....

SO YOU LOOKED UP MY PUBLIC RECORDS ON LINE WITH THE STATE OF FLORIDA. BIG [!@#%^&^] DEAL!!! THINK I CARE??? YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE, SO WHO CARES WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HAS READ??? HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE MURDERS I'VE COMMITTED...SLOBS LIKE YOURSELF, THAT DESERVED TO DIE...I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT FOR ANY OF THEM...DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THOSE, DO YOU??? HA! HA! HA! AND GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE NEXT, FATSO??? I CAN ALWAYS FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY DOING A STATE OF FLORIDA REAL PROPERTY SEARCH...IF YOU OWN ANY REAL ESTATE, I WILL FIND YOU AND WILL BE PAYING A LITTLE "FRIENDLY VISIT". YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM ME, "SON OF FLUBBER"!!

:roflmao: A keyboard warrior at his finest.

Can someone also PM the meltdown? Thanks.

Again, do Con's have a security search at the door?

i'd be willing to confront this doosh at baltimore comic con. i'd go just to do that.
Why? He is an internet tough guy. Or maybe just so bored this is his way of getting attention. Either way, who cares.

because i like putting people in their place. and it has been forever since i punched someone in the face.

I guess dude. Why not join a boxing league or MMA. I have always found getting my arse kicked more humbling as opposed to being the arse kicker. Two totally diffirent perspectives. But, do you.

Well i have been hit with it too.

Sent : 09 August 2004 23:17:26

To : ultimatevenom*********

Subject : LISTEN UP, "******"...

Hey you little [!@#%^&^] RUNT...you'd better listen to me and listen good Clifton, you little SCUM-PUPPY...if you have anything to say about me, say it to my face, got it??? Otherwise, keep your cowardly, filthy little [!@#%^&^]-drinking trap shut!!! You [!@#%^&^] person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-bag!!! Accusing me of [!@#%^&^] that you know ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING about??? [!@#%^&^] you and your [!@#%^&^]-licking "kiddie chat room" buddies...you're all a bunch of cowardly little creamcakes who bend over and take it up the [!@#%^&^]!!! Go ahead and post THAT, [!@#%^&^]!!!

Wonder why he doesn't like people talking (warning) about him (shrug)

Everyone on this thread is probably a target now :eyeroll: , but the word has got to be put out there .

:screwy:

OK, for those just tuning in (me), I did not see the rant, but I have a fair idea about what was said. I do have a couple of questions though:

-Why did GGA not get suspended if it was that bad?

-Are we saying that Miami Comics is the same person?

Just not sure where all the quotes are coming from.

OK, for those just tuning in (me), I did not see the rant, but I have a fair idea about what was said. I do have a couple of questions though:

Nick thought he was someone he met on eBay years ago and here (AKA Miami Comics), and pointed to a very old thread,but I'm not sure that's the same person, there are just so many curse words someone can type, so a lot seem to be the same, but I don't see it, I doubt the person who did all that horrid ranting years ago, has the patience to do the spanking website...which although it is more than a trifle over the top (at least to me) is well done..

In any case, he's also posted some rational posts, so it may be a different person entirely.

Nick thought he was someone he met on eBay years ago and here (AKA Miami Comics), and pointed to a very old thread,but I'm not sure that's the same person, there are just so many curse words someone can type, so a lot seem to be the same, but I don't see it, I doubt the person who did all that horrid ranting years ago, has the patience to do the spanking website...which although it is more than a trifle over the top (at least to me) is well done..

In any case, he's also posted some rational posts, so it may be a different person entirely.

I think it's a different guy. I wasn't here for the first guy, but GGA_FAN seemed like just a creeper looking to find someone who might also be a creeper when he first started. I guess his gimp just escaped finally.

I have always found getting my arse kicked more humbling as opposed to being the arse kicker.

It can be arranged.

I think I am fairly humble to be honest. I just try and have a good life for my family and myself. I havent had any violent outbursts in about 5 years (give or take)

But if someone feels that I need an azz whooping, feel free.

Well i have been hit with it too.

Sent : 09 August 2004 23:17:26

To : ultimatevenom*********

Subject : LISTEN UP, "******"...

Hey you little [!@#%^&^] RUNT...you'd better listen to me and listen good Clifton, you little SCUM-PUPPY...if you have anything to say about me, say it to my face, got it??? Otherwise, keep your cowardly, filthy little [!@#%^&^]-drinking trap shut!!! You [!@#%^&^] person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-bag!!! Accusing me of [!@#%^&^] that you know ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING about??? [!@#%^&^] you and your [!@#%^&^]-licking "kiddie chat room" buddies...you're all a bunch of cowardly little creamcakes who bend over and take it up the [!@#%^&^]!!! Go ahead and post THAT, [!@#%^&^]!!!

I think I'm in love. :cloud9:

I have always found getting my arse kicked more humbling as opposed to being the arse kicker.

It can be arranged.

I think I am fairly humble to be honest. I just try and have a good life for my family and myself. I havent had any violent outbursts in about 5 years (give or take)

horshack.gif

But I'm really kind of tired right now, so someone else will have to step up to the plate. Getting ready to take a nap and stuff.

It can be arranged.

I thought the :baiting: was implied.

It can be arranged.

I thought the :baiting: was implied.

:baiting: