• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic meltdown

275 posts in this topic

And what's wrong with MLR? She was pretty hot back in the day. Healthy

You sure about that statement my good dude?

86da5118.png

:gossip: That's not Ralph Macchio.

Weeell, NOT her best pic, I'll grant you that hm

I meant after she turned 18 and beyond.

MLR.jpg

i'd be willing to confront this doosh at baltimore comic con. i'd go just to do that.
Why? He is an internet tough guy. Or maybe just so bored this is his way of getting attention. Either way, who cares.

because i like putting people in their place. and it has been forever since i punched someone in the face.

I guess dude. Why not join a boxing league or MMA. I have always found getting my arse kicked more humbling as opposed to being the arse kicker. Two totally diffirent perspectives. But, do you.

I'll kick your arse. :sumo:

:wishluck:

So, a day or two prior to this, he makes a threatening post to a respected boardie. That post was every bit as bad as this one. (possibly worse) The moderators clean up the thread. Then, he makes the post in question here, in the same thread. This person is not banned or even recieved a strike? The political post DiceX made must have been a doosey.

So, a day or two prior to this, he makes a threatening post to a respected boardie. That post was every bit as bad as this one. (possibly worse) The moderators clean up the thread. Then, he makes the post in question here, in the same thread. This person is not banned or even recieved a strike? The political post DiceX made must have been a doosey.

Yeah. He went bananarama on Goldie for no reason. I miss Dice already. :cry: