• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic meltdown

275 posts in this topic

So, a day or two prior to this, he makes a threatening post to a respected boardie. That post was every bit as bad as this one. (possibly worse) The moderators clean up the thread. Then, he makes the post in question here, in the same thread. This person is not banned or even recieved a strike? The political post DiceX made must have been a doosey.
It does seem odd that just the offending post we've all read hasn't gotten him a slap.

Patience. When I got my strike, it was a few days after the offense.

So, a day or two prior to this, he makes a threatening post to a respected boardie. That post was every bit as bad as this one. (possibly worse) The moderators clean up the thread. Then, he makes the post in question here, in the same thread. This person is not banned or even recieved a strike? The political post DiceX made must have been a doosey.

Wait, is DiceX on vaca right now?

Wait, is DiceX on vaca right now?

hm

But he colors so pretty! Doesn't that get him a pass?
You could send Arch a PM and run this by him.

Done & done.

While your at it, ask him to ban GGA_Fan.

Which one of you two licks rims? :lol:

WOW! I read through this entire thread and still haven't a clue as to why spanker-dude tagged me during his melt-down. (shrug)

Funny thing, in spite of occasionally teasing his cause celeb, I've been very kind to Mitchell Mehdy, even sent him helpful PMs, so I'm not sure what GGA had his chewable panties in a bunch about.

Was I targeted by spanker-dude? I can only assume it because my name was mentioned in this thread. My knowledge of the nuclear reaction details is limited to discussions after the "Packback" thread had already become an event horizon. Since I came late to this picnic, if someone wouldn't mind sending me a PM with the particulars, it would be greatly appreciated. :foryou:

Edited by DavidMerryweather

WOW! I read through this entire thread and still haven't a clue as to why spanker-dude tagged me during his melt-down. (shrug)

Funny thing, in spite of occasionally teasing his cause celeb, I've been very kind to Mitchell Mehdy, even sent him helpful PMs, so I'm not sure what GGA had his chewable panties in a bunch about.

Was I targeted by spanker-dude? I can only assume it because my name was mentioned in this thread. My knowledge of the nuclear reaction details is limited to discussions after the "Packback" thread had already become an event horizon. Since I came late to this picnic, if someone wouldn't mind sending me a PM with the particulars, it would be greatly appreciated. :foryou:

You should change your display name to David-Gay-Weather. :grin:

Me too! Just goes to show, no good deed...

(tsk) I've been accused of many things, but I'm a cunning linguist by nature. ;)

Edited by DavidMerryweather

(tsk) I've been accused of being a lot of things, but rarely that; I'm a cunning linguist by nature. ;)

I used to be strictly a master debater, but then I became a cunning linguist as well.

You were collateral damage. His thorazine prescription running out was the impetus