• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

61 posts in this topic

Franken Berry, Boo Berry, Cookie Crisp, Crunch Berries (you eat all the Cap'n crunch first, and then the berries).

For the healthy stuff, there's some cranberry stuff that I don't know what the name is.

But coffee is the best breakfast.

Franken Berry, Boo Berry, Cookie Crisp, Crunch Berries (you eat all the Cap'n crunch first, and then the berries).

For the healthy stuff, there's some cranberry stuff that I don't know what the name is.

But coffee is the best breakfast.

Im a lucky charms guy myself when it comes to cereal, but a normal canadian breakfast usually involves a double double coffee and a maple dip doughnut at Tim Hortons....plus a few cigs. thumbsup2.gif

I try to find cereal with interesting character and movie related boxes. Here is a great example for Spider-Man 2 . No real favorites as I just look for cereal boxes to add to the collection.

Tom

I have a box of Cheesy poofs that I got at the South Park premiere. Not really cereal, but then again, I don't think it would be edible anyways. foreheadslap.gif

Can you post a picture of those?

I'll do it later tonight when I get home. thumbsup2.gif

Here you go.

589a8c5a0666f_455075-cheesypoofs2a.jpg.5cc9f9c4fb1238a1dba9349167c0a1a6.jpg

With all this talk about Cereal.. I wanted to ask if there is a name for what happens to the roof of your mouth after you eat to much Captain Crunch.

Last summer when Bluberries were in season, my Wifes favorite Cereal treat is Regular, or Berry Capt. Crunch with fresh Bluberries.

It is darn good,

well needless to say I ate at least 3 bowls one night, only to wake up the next morning , and realize the roof of my mouth felt like it was torn to shreds from mashing Capping crunch cereal on the roof of my mouth.

I was outa practice I guess, all that eating/ training I did as a kid was lost.

Anyone else experience this phenonemon???

I'd say it's a tie between Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms! cloud9.gif

thumbsup2.gif

My top 10 breakfast cereal...

10) Raisin Bran (Back when the raisins were sugar coated!)

9) Buc-Wheats (Do they even make these anymore?)

8) Frosted Flakes

7) SUGAR Smacks (Not that junk they pass off these days!)

6) Corn Chex

5) King Vitamin

4) Corn Pops

3) Lucky Charms

2) Captain Crunch

1) Fruity Pebbles!

cloud9.gif

I wanted to ask if there is a name for what happens to the roof of your mouth after you eat to much Captain Crunch.

That tingly "film" that coats your mouth?

After you eat like a whole box of it...and your spoon gets that..."film" on it.

So...before you eat your *next* bowl, you have to rinse off your spoon.

893whatthe.gif

I think it's PVC. tonofbricks.gif

devil.gif

My favorite is and will always remain, Frosted Flakes. However, I haven't eaten it in many years and since my stomach surgery, I can't eat it at all. Probably won't be able to eat it ever again; too much sugar.

On the sweetness factor, Cinnamon Toast Crunch deserves a mention, but that's another one I need to avoid.

These days, I have to stick to Cheerios, which I like a lot, so it's not too bad. (Honey Nut Cheerios are OK with me post-op as well so I don't lose all the sweet things in life). Other "healthy" cereals, such as Raisin Bran and Corn Flakes are fine too.

My all-time favorites:

- Ka-Boom! (Did they put heroin in that stuff or what? Couldn't get enough as a kid)

- Quisp

- Quake

- King Vitamin (made Cap'n Crunch look like a cartoony admiral...oh, wait...)

As a kid I lived on Quisp. All time favorite thumbsup2.gif

Now, me and my 4 year old eat Scooby Doo mixed with Cap Crunch...

he's bouncing off the walls by 8:00am 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

No doubt... Cocoa Pebbles will have you wondering WHO is still buying Cocoa Krispies.

No one, apparently. The Cocoa Krispies trademark was cancelled in November 2003. http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=5aunla.2.1

Wow! I was joking... Cocoa Krispies are off the market?

I figured they were at least used by people offering some variety

in their homemade Rice Krispie treats.

Cocoa Pebbles now have a monopoly on chocolate-rice-cereals. Call the FTC!