• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books you buy, but no one talks about...

30 posts in this topic

I know lots of people have them, dont they?

That one book that they get every month that they really enjoy, but is almost NEVER mentioned on the boards...

Just wondering what those titles are...

For me, it has got to be Fallen Angel.

So far, the stories have been really engrossing, and the art is D A M N good ! It doesnt hurt that Angel is awfully cute (in a comic book chick kinda way).

Anyone else got any ?

PS--IRON FIST ARTWORK STINKS !!! IF I WANT MANGA, I'LL WATCH THE CARTOON NETWORK !

H-E-R-O

I always forget I even have this on my pull list, but I really like this series. Each arc, a brand new person gets new super-powers. I like that it's not about a particular individual, but how a device affects different individuals. One of the cooler super-hero books that I read. thumbsup2.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was buying Elektra, but they canceled it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When? I just bought it last week.

#36 was the last issue.

Kev

Promethia (Alan Moore)

Excellent book. I'm getting it in hardcover.

The one that I read that no one ever talks about is Spider-Girl. Excellent old-school book that is somehow appealing to this Spider-Man non-fan.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Hellblazer (Almost to issue #200 already!?)

Glad you mentioned this one. I'm sure there are many of us that get this one. Consistently good stuff. I have yet to read an arc I didn't enjoy. thumbsup2.gif

Promethia (Alan Moore)

Hellblazer (Almost to issue #200 already!?)

Supreme Power (Not much buzz on this, but the story is starting to build!)

Sojourn (Greg Land was awesome on this title!)

Hmmm... I thought the buzz has been pretty good on Supreme Power, and Hellblazer is getting lots of movie notice...