• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 4-day passes will be available shortly

11 posts in this topic

I went onto the site at about 10:30 this morning and I was number 5500 in line so I just gave up. Does anyone know what time registration started this morning? I am going to try to get some individual day passes when they become available and knowing what time they start might be helpful. Thanks.

I was 1116 but it started moving pretty good. Took about 45 minutes to get to the registration page. Then it said there were only 500 left so I couldn't get two passes, only one. Good news is, my buddy is now going!

Unfortunately, I think he's only going for two days so if anyone is interested in going maybe Saturday and Sunday let me know

Started at 10:00 am. I clicked the button at 10:00:05 and was #899 in line!

Thanks. Congrats on getting passes. I'm still amazed at how fast everything is selling out.

What about without a hotel?

Last year, I told SDCC I already pre-booked 4 nights with 1 of the hotels on their own list via there website (thumbs u so they just charged me for the 2 extra 4 day regular passes as an upgrade.

What about without a hotel?

Last year, I told SDCC I already pre-booked 4 nights with 1 of the hotels on their own list via there website (thumbs u so they just charged me for the 2 extra 4 day regular passes as an upgrade.

Ahh that's good to know (thumbs u Anyways, I have already bought a pass, so I don't need to worry any longer. I'm going to SDCC :whee: