• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD

45 posts in this topic

Recap... :ohnoez:

X-Men 95 $225 Snake Eyes

X-Men 96 $225 Faster Friends

X-Men 97 $225 Faster Friends

X-Men 99 $225 Faster Friends

X-Men 100 $225 Faster Friends

X-Men 101 $300 Zuulioso

Need a total of $2150...currently at $1425.... two-thirds of tuition for the Rupp :whee:

I'm not going to get involved in a highest bidder war but if you want to PM me what you want for the 97 and 99, i'd be glad to either accept or make a counter offer (thumbs u

Come on sir... pleeeeeassssee. Lets have some fun with it and see what happens. :foryou:

I'm at $275 on the #97

You just can't beat outbidding yourself :insane: $275 it is

X-Men 95 $225 Snake Eyes

X-Men 97 $275 Faster Friends

X-Men 101 $300 Zuulioso

Need a total of $2150...currently at $1475.... two-thirds of tuition for the Rupp :whee:

I'm not going to get involved in a highest bidder war but if you want to PM me what you want for the 97 and 99, i'd be glad to either accept or make a counter offer (thumbs u

Come on sir... pleeeeeassssee. Lets have some fun with it and see what happens. :foryou:

Ok fine!

$275.01 for the 97 :devil:

I'm at $275 on the #97

You just can't beat outbidding yourself :insane: $275 it is

X-Men 95 $225 Snake Eyes

X-Men 97 $275 Faster Friends

X-Men 101 $300 Zuulioso

Need a total of $2150...currently at $1475.... two-thirds of tuition for the Rupp :whee:

If you're relying on these knuckleheads Michael, you might as well just drop out now! :kidaround:

I must say that Chihuahua the Movie was probably the worst acted animal movie I've ever seen.

If I don't get some lovin' this weekend for sitting thru that... then I'll give all this away cauz I'm jumpin off a tall chair with a short rope around my neck.

Been reading the PM's and most say, more or less, sweeten the pot.

Ok then... this is my last bit o' sweetner for the entire lot.

I will add this CGC 9.6 #102 and

make the total $2225 shipped USA

for ALL SEVEN BOOKS.

IMG_1455.jpg

Damn, you're killing me here!

Definitely a deal i'd like to do but i have a slabbed 9.4 100 and 9.6ish raw 95 and 101 :(

Good luck with the sale though. It's tough to sell a group lot like that but this would be a SWEET start for someone trying to do a 94-141 run! (worship)

I hear you sufunk... I've been looking for a 9.6 slabbed # 98 for two years with no luck. I got close two weeks back, but it fell through. I think if I'd have been able to snag a #94 or #98, I wouldn't have bothered putting them up.

Now with Detroit Mike entering the fray... we're going to need another Snake Eyes recap here ( not to mention kevlar vests) ... these mock bids are getting out of hand.