• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Simon Pegg SS

18 posts in this topic

A Highland Laddie Boys book would be sweet with Simon Pegg's sig!

I have a call in to Paul Litch to see whether Gav (Boozad) can sign those, since he looks more like Wee Hughie than Wee Hughie himself.

I know that some of these got done in '07. Anyone have a line on who did them or if any of them may be available for sale or trade? hm

I got them (2 books) signed for Daryl Collison of 3rd Quadrant Comics at a special advance showing of Hot Fuzz here in Toronto years ago. It was a limited signing of 1 item per person from the three of them (Pegg, Frost, Wright). They have long since been sold.

I know that some of these got done in '07. Anyone have a line on who did them or if any of them may be available for sale or trade? hm

I got them (2 books) signed for Daryl Collison of 3rd Quadrant Comics at a special advance showing of Hot Fuzz here in Toronto years ago. It was a limited signing of 1 item per person from the three of them (Pegg, Frost, Wright). They have long since been sold.

:cry: