• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perhaps 33 years to this day... 7:20pm

22 posts in this topic

Found this today while going through some old photos...

The calendar says June 1978 and it's 7:20pm!

Aside from the obvious Star Wars posters, there's the head from a Mego Human Torch, a Harlem Globetrotters wristband and I think an Orca pin visible in the picture.

I'm not sure what comic that is... :)

1978picture.jpg

Cool shot.

Probably around the same time I would've been about 6 and my brother 4.

When we would fight (constantly) he would throw my comics out the bedroom window :cry:

You should get a similar pic of you now with the calendar, clock etc. in the same spot, you in bed with the same comic. (thumbs u

:eek:

That might be scary...

That must have been a popular wallpaper. I had the same wallpaper in my bedroom about the same time period.

I had the same wallpaper at one point as well, a couple of years prior to 1978. Haven't seen it or a photo of it since, that picture reminded me of my old room and ABA bedsheets. :cloud9:

That must have been a popular wallpaper. I had the same wallpaper in my bedroom about the same time period.

I had the same wallpaper at one point as well, a couple of years prior to 1978. Haven't seen it or a photo of it since, that picture reminded me of my old room and ABA bedsheets. :cloud9:

I had the wallpaper too....in addition they made little porcelain nameplates (probably 2" x 6" or so) with your name on it and one of the cars shown on the wallpaper that I had up on my door. Totally forgot all about both of those things until I saw the picture :cloud9: