• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC passes

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I don't know if any of you guys are still needing passes for SDCC, but dealers are allowed to purchase extra passes for $210.00. I have not used all of mine yet. So if you have been shut out, drop me a PM. All I ask is that you come by the booth and shop a little.

Dale

That is very nice of you, Dale...I think someone had a WTB thread...

Well, in all fairness, I am hoping to sell a pass to someone who is actually a customer of old books. Some selfishness in it as well. I would rather not sell one to someone who is just there to look at all the movie stuff. But I am sure (100% sure actually now) that there are a few guys who probably weren't able to get passes, now that it has become so tough.

Actually almost all your favorite dealers are allowed to purchase up to 4 extra badges per booth. I don't see any reason this opportunity should go to waste.

Nice of you Dale, wish I was going this year. The price difference between a

regular pass and a dealer pass isn't much considering the early access it yields.

I would imagine dealers would only sell passes to people they know and trust.

Yeah, I am asking for references from anyone that I don't know.

my entire family is coming this year, and we r going to have to recycle our badges, to get everyone in...very cool of Dale to offer (I think bedrock needed one more!)

(I think bedrock needed one more!)

Nope. I'm good, thanks (thumbs u

Hey guys, I don't know if any of you guys are still needing passes for SDCC, but dealers are allowed to purchase extra passes for $210.00. I have not used all of mine yet. So if you have been shut out, drop me a PM. All I ask is that you come by the booth and shop a little.

Dale

Let me get this straight you want $210 when the passes sell for around $160 and

I have to buy something from your over priced booth? doh!

Dale

Dealer passes cost the dealer 210. Not 160. So dale is offering at exact cost

Dale

My friend is buying me a pass for $160.

Dale

A dealer pass allows you access before the doors open to the public and

allows you to avoid the line-ups. Well worth the extra $50.

Dale

here's hoping that dale has the only copy available of every book on your want list.

cheers! happy%20to%20have%20a%20beer.gif

Dale

not a dealer pass that is from the purchase allocation...sdcc charges 210 and dale said this is where these passes are coming from, so he is making zero! on them (thumbs u

now, each booth does get 4 dealer badges as part of the booth package...they are "free"...so, if your friend is charging you 160 for one of those free ones, well, then, that is some friend making $160 off you...so, your friend, $160, dale 0...which one is better in terms of "fairness" lol

Dale

not a dealer pass that is from the purchase allocation...sdcc charges 210 and dale said this is where these passes are coming from, so he is making zero! on them (thumbs u

now, each booth does get 4 dealer badges as part of the booth package...they are "free"...so, if your friend is charging you 160 for one of those free ones, well, then, that is some friend making $160 off you...so, your friend, $160, dale 0...which one is better in terms of "fairness" lol

Thanks for getting my back Rick....