• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who do I contact about the "Hall of Shame"!?

28 posts in this topic

As a board member, YOU are. Or at least you and your fellow boardees

Take this to the Probation Discussion thread, lay out the details, and request the other party's inclusion on the list. The general consensus will rule the day. (thumbs u

Had a deal go VERY sour with a boardmember. :mad: Could anyone tell me who is in charge of maintaining the Probie thread?

Where's my money? :sumo:

Post your issue in the Probation Discussion thread, if it meets criteria it can be added to the list.

Just curious what the criteria is Andy? Not sure I feel comfortable laying out very specific details about a transaction for the whole world to see. (shrug)

Post your issue in the Probation Discussion thread, if it meets criteria it can be added to the list.

Just curious what the criteria is Andy? Not sure I feel comfortable laying out very specific details about a transaction for the whole world to see. (shrug)

Basic details....it was a transaction...how much was involved, what did you promise to do, what did he promise to do, what did each of you then do, and how did the other party fail you.

Basic details....it was a transaction...how much was involved, what did you promise to do, what did he promise to do, what did each of you then do, and how did the other party fail you.

Ok. I will do my best to make the post as clearly as I can. Thanks for the help fellas :)

Ok. I will do my best to make the post as clearly as I can. Thanks for the help fellas :)

Chris said it goodly! (thumbs u

Don't forget to include your Social Security #, Bank Account #, and mother's maiden name. We need it for the investigation...

Don't forget to include your Social Security #, Bank Account #, and mother's maiden name. We need it for the investigation...

OMG, don't do that! The last time I followed that advice from RMA, my whole life turned upside-down. :ohnoez:

OMG, don't do that! The last time I followed that advice from RMA, my whole life turned upside-down. :ohnoez:

Mwah ha ha haaaa...

There's a board member named Cheetah.

Sal says he'll answer all your questions.

(thumbs u

Just stick to the facts and you'll be fine. (thumbs u