• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest ComicLink Wins

15 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]

In any case

I win 5 of the 6 that I was looking for

+ 1 I was not looking for

but I dont regret...

Once that the whole set is complete

I will show it to the board....[/font]

(thumbs u

I got these 5 for a grand total of $36. I love when they have auctions that combine the ultra high grades with more normal medium high grades because that's when the bargains tend to happen. While the crazy money searches for the 9.8s there seems to be not a lot left for the lower classes so I got the 2 WDC&S comics, which seemed more than worthwhile just because they were from the estate of Carl Barks, as well as the Thor (with Blastaar which was one of my first childhood comic villians from Fantastic Four) and Power Man 33 in 9.2 with a nicely typical Bronze Age cover...all for $6 each!

The WWBN with Dracula on the cover was a relative splurge at $12 but also a great deal since that wouldn't even cover the slab fee. I also did get a Flash 147 in 5.0 which will look great with my 4.0 Flash 123 and an old WDC&S in 8.0 that was a bit more, but the point is I love when I get the bargains in those auctions and I was happily surprised to get these 5 for such a great deal. :cloud9:

113252.jpg.39d402da55ffb1b17859472f6cecc053.jpg

113253.jpg.1cf7cd28c032a7deb66e4aa8cbdad424.jpg

113254.jpg.b847e494d4dc46215aafce6dfffff390.jpg

113256.jpg.b1cf5e738769f07dc37e46a45646ec44.jpg

You may want to edit that WBN image off your post...

That did go through my mind after posting but figured we're just talking new CLink gets, not like I'm trying to highlight the alternate slab company...but don't want to violate any rules so I'll follow your smart suggestion...I do like that cover though...guess that's why I went all the way to $12... :grin: