• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne-Tec Feedback Thread

45 posts in this topic

I figured that it is about time that I started up a feedback thread. :popcorn:

So if fellow boardies I've bought from, sold to, and interacted with over the years could chime in with their experiences, it would be most appreciated. :)

Ryan and I completeted a trade of 2 high dollar books........my FF #1

146.jpg

for his Detective # 40

001.jpg

earlier in the year. Consistently through the whole process we communicated via PM's, texts, and phone calls. We spoke at length several times. The transaction was executed perfectly and both parties were completely satisfied.

I was impressed by the knowledge and comic interest of this young man. I am glad to know that there are collector's in their early 20's that are that interested and excited in the hobby.

Ryan is one of the best boardies I have worked with on these boards. :headbang:

We've worked together a few times and all went perfectly. He was extremely courteous about shipping, info, and updates. Shipped very well protected and fast. Could not ask for more.

Also overall very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

I've worked with Ryan on high dollar transactions going into the 4 figure range and it has always been extremely smooth. One of the few boardies I am completely confident and feel very safe to work with!!

Wayne-Tec rules! :cool:

Thank you to all for all of your feedback and support. :acclaim:

I have had the opportunity to work with a number of fantastic fellow collectors since I joined the boards a few years back; and I am incredibly thankful to have had the opportunity to buy from, sell to, and learn from all of you.

Kudos to you as well. (thumbs u

I purchased a restored AF 15 from Ryan several months ago. The transaction was seamless, shipping flawless and the book was exactly as described. If you are considering a big book purchase, Ryan would be a great option.

Ed Robertson

Wayne-tec is a great seller. Easy to work with, obviously a true collector who bends over backwards to make sure the buyer is happy. Item arrived in a bullet proof box, literally. I almost wanted to take a machine gun to it as a test. The item you ask? Big book. Drumroll please....ACTION COMICS #6! So, we're almost hitting the 2K mark with that one. And....item was quickly shipped! I can't recommend this man enough. So, you can either BUY A MINOR OR MAJOR KEY FROM THIS COLLECTOR, AND I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE SORRY!

Worked out a trade deal for Ryan's DETECTIVE COMICS #37, which I received today. 100% satisfied! :gossip: I feel like I got the better end of the deal; hopefully he feels the same! (thumbs u Thanks Ryan!!! :headbang:

I made a cash/trade deal with Ryan for his Detective Comics #29 and it was all smooth sailing. Good communication, reasonable with time payments, and a genuine all-around nice guy to deal with. Highly recommended, I can't say enough good things about him.

Just finished my second deal with Ryan for a Hulk #1 CGC 1.0 and again it was all smooth sailing. Always good with the communication, flexible on time payments and like I mentioned before just a great guy to deal with. I'm sure at this pace we'll have many more deals in the future. lol