• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne-Tec Feedback Thread

45 posts in this topic

I've both purchased material (an Action #1 page and and a Batman #1 page) and sold (an All-Star #3) to Ryan. Transactions were flawless all-around, and Ryan is great at keeping in touch every step of the way. No complaints here! Thanks for everything, Ryan. (thumbs u

Selling books to Ryan is an experience more joyous then petting fluffy bunnies on a sunny spring day.

Just bought a Batman 1 page from Ryan. His communication was excellent, he was willing to negotiate, and he shipped so fast I was stunned when the package showed up less than 48 hours from the time I sent payment.

Thanks, Ryan!

Sincerely,

Ryan

Got a FF 1 from Ryan. Was super easy to deal with. Went above and beyond on time payments with me. Book arrived safely as described. Look forward to doing business again. Thanks

Ryan bought an AF 15 from me. Negotiations were super simple and he was really easy to work with. Paid within 5 seconds of striking a deal. Super easy to deal with, would sell to again no questions asked.