• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Good Girl Covers...

420 posts in this topic

Billy Parker, those Miss America comic's are amazing. I've been trying to get my hands on one for a long time now, but I never seem to win them. :( One day!

Here's a mini sub-thread that'll tide you over until you get one:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=15&Number=1891004&Searchpage=1&Main=105198&Words=ma1&topic=0&Search=true#Post1891004

Billy Parker, those Miss America comic's are amazing. I've been trying to get my hands on one for a long time now, but I never seem to win them. :( One day!

thanks Lauren; only the first one shown is a comic per se. the next one is a magazine with some comics stuck in there, Miss America among them. then the next three, none with miss america covers, do have a miss america story or two in them, but thereafter she is out. so, timely s.h. collectors go after the one-shot comic and the first 4 magazines to keep their run complete. at least this timely collector does.

thanks Lauren; only the first one shown is a comic per se. the next one is a magazine with some comics stuck in there, Miss America among them. then the next three, none with miss america covers, do have a miss america story or two in them, but thereafter she is out. so, timely s.h. collectors go after the one-shot comic and the first 4 magazines to keep their run complete. at least this timely collector does.

I've read about that a long time ago! It's a shame they didn't continue with them, but c'est la vie. I'd love to see those Sun Girl comics up close, never even heard of her before!

Just got this little gem in...probably my 2nd favorite Renee cover after #26.

I have a serious thing for black and shiney.

:cloud9:

RangersComics14.jpg