• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Good Girl Covers...

420 posts in this topic

I dont usually buy many westerns, but this one I just had to! The first story is beautifully drawn by a Frazetta clone, and is littered with GGA.

mm0067.jpg

After reading this one, it prompted me to go after the others. This one arrived today. Great GGA on the inside too.

mm0085.jpg

the #4 cover is ridiculously nice. South seas girl looks a little stiff on the cover to #3.. you'd think it would be the guy that would be stiff devil.gif

good eye; tho' some sources indicate 3 is a Baker cover, i did some research on various sites and it looks NOT to be his cover. i believe that, as the south sea girl on 4-6 is very dissimilar in my opinion to the 3 version. still cool, but not as neat.

the #4 cover is ridiculously nice. South seas girl looks a little stiff on the cover to #3..

I don't think that Baker that did the cover for 3. Looks like Webb or one of the Iger shop boys.

the #4 cover is ridiculously nice. South seas girl looks a little stiff on the cover to #3.. you'd think it would be the guy that would be stiff devil.gif

good eye; tho' some sources indicate 3 is a Baker cover, i did some research on various sites and it looks NOT to be his cover. i believe that, as the south sea girl on 4-6 is very dissimilar in my opinion to the 3 version. still cool, but not as neat.

Yeah, I would agree with that. Most definitely not in the same fluid style... its quite a sharp contrast actually between the flowing lines on 4-6 and the wooden stance on #3.

The contrast in the way the water is drawn is quite telling also.

You know, I keep seeing Cow Puncher covers, but I've yet to see an actual book anywhere. Are they extremely rare or do I not know how to shop?

That America's Best Comics is AWESOME.

Heritage has them all in the January auction in high grade!

What a lovely lass by Everett! :applause:

a couple crippens

namora.jpg

This lady scares the bejeezus out of me.

Spirit21.jpg

Very nice. That's a cover I have overlooked. :applause:

it's been on my radar for a while, but I still need a copy......hint hint.