• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

COS 3RI 9.8 $40 (Page 14)$25 .... I assume this is the 'blue' version of the book? (i already grabbed the 9.9 'grey' one) ... :takeit:

Lemme know if that's correct.

thanks Jerel

Congrats to Cheryllynn for the #1 spot.

Matt

This is not the "Blue version" of the regular edition, but the Retailer Incentive. If you don't want it still, don't worry, you don't have to buy it. Just let me know. :)

Here's what it looks like.

DSC03294Large.jpg

Yeah, sorry Jerel. I made a mistake. Looking for the other version to the 'grey' COS. I'll have to pass on this one.

Spider-Man Unltd. 8 9.8 $35 (Page 23)$20

doh!

I was so busy with the lawn I never even noticed this dropped to $20.

Very nice pickup.

:applause:

I have been trying my hardest to stay out of this thread till the big dogs (WTL 10.0's) showed up, but I surmise I reached my breaking point. :whee:

Spider-Man Unltd. 8 9.8 $35 (Page 23)$20

doh!

I was so busy with the lawn I never even noticed this dropped to $20.

Very nice pickup.

I have been trying my hardest to stay out of this thread till the big dogs (WTL 10.0's) showed up, but I surmise I reached my breaking point. :whee:

Go man go!

(worship)

Jerel is like a stripper. He lets the goods show slowly and methodically, picking up the bills as the dance continues. The men, and woman, wait anxiously while the buildup continues, reaching a final crescendo of Gem Mint perfection, wherein he shall make his night of dancing worthwhile. (thumbs u

COS 1RI gem mint $90 (Page 10)$60

:takeit:

Start me another box Jerel.

FCBD bonus incentive STILL AVAILABLE (I have a SS copy).

Second box started. (thumbs u

I fogot to throw in the Locke & Key prototype movie in the one(who needs SDCC, lol ) I mailed this morning, so I'll throw it into this one.

Pray tell... what is this - an actual copy of the pilot???

I fogot to throw in the Locke & Key prototype movie in the one(who needs SDCC, lol ) I mailed this morning, so I'll throw it into this one.

Acted out by Jerel, in which he played each part in the series.

Wait until you see Jerel "Bode" show Jerel "Tyler" how he opens the top of his head with a key. It looks amazing!

Jerel "Dodge" seemed a little out of character though.

(:

:roflmao:

No Jerel NINA would be the most out of character.....

This could be really good!!! Maybe Fox will accept this one as the new pilot.

Thanks Jerel for posting that about the SDCC pilot showing. I KNEW it was going to be awesome... I just wanted to hear it from someone who actually saw it.

The Spiderwick Chronicles on DVD.

It's amazing how similar it is. Three children moving into a giant supernaturally filled New England mansion after the loss of a parent. Sarah Bolger(who plays Kinsey in the L&K pilot) even plays one of the siblings(!). It really makes you wonder about Locke & Key's roots. lol

Jerel is like a stripper. He lets the goods show slowly and methodically, picking up the bills as the dance continues. The men, and woman, wait anxiously while the buildup continues, reaching a final crescendo of Gem Mint perfection, wherein he shall make his night of dancing worthwhile. (thumbs u
WONKA WONKA DOODAADOOOOO WONKA WONKA DOODAADOOOOO :whistle:

showgirls_592x299.jpg

SDCC is a tough act to follow once it opens. lol

GREAT! Would love to see it. I guess we can't go with the theory that Joe watched it as a kid and it stuck in his brain, since Spiderwick was made in 2008. :)

I refuse to be made to feel OLD by this statement! :sumo:

Joe Hill is only two years younger (& infinitely more successful) than me. So that would've made him 36 in 2008! :ohnoez: