• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All good things come in threes...

176 posts in this topic

Comics & ERB- jolly good show- especially liked 'Tarzan the Untamed' and 'Tarzan and the Ant Men' (i'm sorta thinking the 'Untamed' JCB as well, am constantly upwardly revising my opinion of him and it started pretty high) as hadn't seen them in a while...

as for narrow audience for 'Super Comics'- Pons- you kidding? know you collect the Tracy run: the fact that the Gladstone Tracy books didn't find a wider audience I must admit I took as a big minus report on the collecting community back then (ditto Felix) as they really made it easy to see how great Gould's graphic novels were! such great stuff that didn't happen. i'm sure there were marketing & other factors + am consoled these days by the collecting community here as the folks in the gold forum seem nicely savvy...

as for narrow audience for 'Super Comics'- Pons- you kidding? know you collect the Tracy run: the fact that the Gladstone Tracy books didn't find a wider audience I must admit I took as a big minus report on the collecting community back then (ditto Felix) as they really made it easy to see how great Gould's graphic novels were! such great stuff that didn't happen. i'm sure there were marketing & other factors + am consoled these days by the collecting community here as the folks in the gold forum seem nicely savvy...

And surprisingly enough Pat, I always have people bidding against me on Super Comics, Populars, and the like at Heritage