• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW GUY ***** JOSE JARO SKETCH OPP ********* NEW GUY - SOLD OUT

385 posts in this topic

I know right? He should be doing covers for Marvel.

Sweet inking skills. My only complaint is these pieces are coming in too slow. MOAR!

lol.

I am so glad I got in on this. Made my day Adonis.

Sweet inking skills. My only complaint is these pieces are coming in too slow. MOAR!

I'm going to chime in on this:

Jose and his wife are both full-time parents, with an eight month old. He is also a store manager for a national clothing chain. He does sketches during his spare time, which is probably an hour or two at night. Considering the amount of detailed work he's puttin into the covers, he can take whatever time he wants.

The last thing I want to do is to push an artist past his limits, and have anything less than what we have.

So be patient, and give it time.

1. Incredible Hulk -

2. Full Body Magneto -

3. Wolverine vs. Mystique Battle Style

4. Adam Strange and Alanna

5. Ms. Marvel and Rogue

6. Spaceboy from Umbrella Academy

7. Captain America in Movie Costume

8. Arez with Axe

9. Captain America with bombs bursting in air -

10. Spider-Man and Venom

11. Snake Eyes

Last one of the bunch.

MINE

(3 blanks) Trinity Piece with Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man

I'm going to chime in on this:

Jose and his wife are both full-time parents, with an eight month old. He is also a store manager for a national clothing chain. He does sketches during his spare time, which is probably an hour or two at night. Considering the amount of detailed work he's puttin into the covers, he can take whatever time he wants.

The last thing I want to do is to push an artist past his limits, and have anything less than what we have.

So be patient, and give it time.

No disrespect intended. I wasn't advocating rushing him along; I'm just anxious to see the rest of these wonderful pieces.