• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain America Comics #54

18 posts in this topic

Just picked up my first Golden Age book and would love some opinions. Made the scans nice and big. There is some tanning on the interior covers and the PQ looks to be Cream to Off-White.

Cap_54f.jpg

Cap_54b.jpg

Congrats on your 1st GA comic purchase; I hope to get there someday myself... (thumbs u

Guesstimating a 3.0/3.5...

Thanks for the congrats. I'm hoping it grades a bit higher than that. :wishluck:

Looking at the grading quotes from the other boardies, I'm glad I was wrong about the grade I quoted. :foryou:

Methinks I need to learn more about grading GA books... hm

Congrats on your 1st GA comic purchase; I hope to get there someday myself... (thumbs u

Guesstimating a 3.0/3.5...

Thanks for the congrats. I'm hoping it grades a bit higher than that. :wishluck:

Looking at the grading quotes from the other boardies, I'm glad I was wrong about the grade I quoted. :foryou:

Methinks I need to learn more about grading GA books... hm

This is a good place to do just that. I'm usually amazed by the collective knowledge of the folks around here.