• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My horrible dealings thread!!

18 posts in this topic

I bought from a well known dealer/ebay seller/ board member. The service/grading/communication/shipping was horrible! I would never buy from (X) again!!

But I won't say who it was. You can all find out the hard way, I just want to vent. Forget actually giving others the heads up!! :sumo:

I bought some heroin off this guy named Spike. What a terrible transaction that was. I tell you, the heroin business is going down the crapper with service like this. Spike's Heroiporium in room 216 at the Motel 6 by the freeway should be avoided at all costs :sumo:

I bought some heroin off this guy named Spike. What a terrible transaction that was. I tell you, the heroin business is going down the crapper with service like this. Spike's Heroiporium in room 216 at the Motel 6 by the freeway should be avoided at all costs :sumo:

Isn't that next to Spatula City??? The whole neighborhood is going downhill I tells ya what :sumo:

I bought from a well known dealer/ebay seller/ board member. The service/grading/communication/shipping was horrible! I would never buy from (X) again!!

But I won't say who it was. You can all find out the hard way, I just want to vent. Forget actually giving others the heads up!! :sumo:

:roflmao:

You were warned about those PGX slabs Pat :insane:

Hey Lizards2, that banana is cracking me up!!!!
I stole it from Cretella...., who probably stole it from someone else.