• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Happy Constitution Day South Korea!!! Recap pg, 22

252 posts in this topic

:gossip:

Of course, the unpleasant truth is that I bought a Daredevil 7 last week, and will be upgrading my iPhone next month...I can lie to myself no longer!!!! :vry:

You dirty dirty hypocrite.

Weird War Tales 34

CGC 9.2 OWW pages

Asking $30

The Weird War comics are like kryptonite to me...the covers are always cool and scream...buy me!!!! :baiting: So I do...when I read the non-slabbed variety, I am then disappointed. Kind of like some of those GA books I get or the Dark House of Forbidden Love....now that would have been a Bronze Age mash-up...

Prepare yourself for...Weird War Adventures of Forbidden Love (starring Night Nurse :insane: )

:gossip: Let's hope the statue does not also get to second base :eek:

wwt34.jpg

:gossip:

Of course, the unpleasant truth is that I bought a Daredevil 7 last week, and will be upgrading my iPhone next month...I can lie to myself no longer!!!! :vry:

You dirty dirty hypocrite.

MU HA HA!!! I wallow in it....happiness is saying one thing and then doing what ya want, right?

:gossip: Damn I am spending way too much time with psychopaths :fear:

Commando Adventures 2

CGC 2.5 OW pages

FREE to the next person to spend at least $62.27 more

-OR-

Asking $20

YOU NEED THIS HIGH GRADED BEAUTY (worship) Last I checked (and that was just now) it was top of the census :juggle: Paratroopers, Atlas Comic 1950's goodness...what's not to love???

commando2.jpg

I do love me some 2.5 slabs...while in drekky condition, this is a cool book :) However, the place I had intended for it to fill was bumped by a Diary of Horror 1 :cloud9: (ahh...Avon books)

Weird Chills 2

CGC 2.5 CROW pages

Asking $90

Classic cover, Hitler story, and of course the true origin of Daredevil :insane:

weird2.jpg

Commando Adventures 2

CGC 2.5 OW pages

-OR-

Asking $20

YOU NEED THIS HIGH GRADED BEAUTY (worship) Last I checked (and that was just now) it was top of the census :juggle: Paratroopers, Atlas Comic 1950's goodness...what's not to love???

commando2.jpg

how much have i spent? hm

Commando Adventures 2

CGC 2.5 OW pages

-OR-

Asking $20

commando2.jpg

Adventures without Underwear! Spicy :blush:

Commando Adventures 2

CGC 2.5 OW pages

-OR-

Asking $20

how much have i spent? hm

Andy...did a quick run through the thread...and here is what I see for the moment...

Jungle Comics 106 $15

Several JLAs $21

Subby 10 $8

Sgt. Fury slab $25

Plus a couple of freebies (thumbs u

My quick math puts you at $69 for the moment :foryou:

Got your eye on another book in order to snag the free slab? :wishluck:

hm

The Norris has considered your request...and asks might this be the book you are seeking... :juggle:

Of course he defends such books with roundhouse kicks and punches to the throat :sumo:

Some chipping at the bottom (sold to me as a VG+...gonna say not so much on that, but one of my favorites anyway (thumbs u

chills19a.jpg

chills19b.jpg

Not entirely sure I want to let this one go, but would be happy to hear your thoughts on it. :foryou:

In the interests of complying with board rules though...here is a price that would get it put in the mail with a quickness :ohnoez:

Asking $175

:gossip: I like graemlins :insane: