• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Happy Constitution Day South Korea!!! Recap pg, 22

252 posts in this topic

Our journey through the ugly side of bulk/lot buying continues :eek:

Jungle Comics 106

G+

Asking $15

Skull and monkey cover make this twice as collectible. The presence of Kaanga the magnificient just makes it dead sexy :ohnoez:

jungle106.jpg

Little known Heath fact. I attended the University of Illinois for four losing football seasons (thankfully we had basketball). My senior year, we were winless and I was successfully drunk by halftime for every home game (did not bother to wake up for away games) :zzz:

Jungle Comics 112

G/VG

Asking $20

Dude...I totally need one of those wicker shields...they stop Spartans and Sabretooth tigers. :eyeroll:

jungle112.jpg

Commonly known Heath fact. Daredevil Sucks eggs through a straw. Of course he is blind so the straw winds up in his nose sometimes. Who am I to judge??? :juggle: I am Snake Eyes dammit!!! :sumo:

Jungle Comics 113

VG-

Asking $25

Kaanga is about to go all Knightfall on that jungle cat and weave some more underwear for his woman. Good for you Kaanga! :applause:

jungle113.jpg

More fun facts...Illinois has five national football championships (and we are the proverbial Daredevil of the college gridiron). That's more than twice as many as Auburn :baiting: Everyone loves Red Grange :ohnoez:

Jungle Comics 115

Fr

Asking $5

Decent shape if you do not mind missing cover chunks (thumbs u

jungle115.jpg

And with my favorite cover of this small group, we bid farewell to the Fiction House jungle books :hi:

Jungle Comics 116

G/VG

$25

Evil Baboon banshees...sounds like a winner to me :wishluck:

jungle116.jpg

Yes, but what happened to the wicker shield (shrug)

How can we possibly expect to beat the baboon banshees WITHOUT OUR WICKER SHIELD!!! (the horror...I can't watch)

Little known Heath fact. I attended the University of Illinois for four losing football seasons (thankfully we had basketball). My senior year, we were winless and I was successfully drunk by halftime for every home game (did not bother to wake up for away games) :zzz:

Jungle Comics 112

G/VG

$20

Dude...I totally need one of those wicker shields...they stop Spartans and Sabretooth tigers. :eyeroll:

jungle112.jpg

And do we even remotely care about Kaanga when Camilla the Jungle Queen is filling out her leopard skin so nicely?

So did you ever buy a comic by mistake? One of those last minute bids where you just do not look too closely?? Well I do...not an uncommon occurance unfortunately. :doh: Anyway, this was not the Planet I was looking for...as the force dictates I must move along...

Planet Comics 46

CGC 4.0 CROW pages

Asking $100

Androgynous art as you like it!!! :fear:

planet46.jpg

Sale is over with no takers this time. Will repost the recap and then list a few more books (thumbs u

apparently this was the one i missed??? (shrug)

Spend $30, get a $10 or less item free...reopened to celebrate the arrival of Andy...

Good until I hit the sack in a half hour...welcome back my friend (thumbs u

:hi: Snake!!!

More fun facts...Illinois has five national football championships (and we are the proverbial Daredevil of the college gridiron). That's more than twice as many as Auburn :baiting: Everyone loves Red Grange :ohnoez:

Jungle Comics 115

Fr

Asking $5

jungle115.jpg

what is she holding??? looks almost like a baby donkey - but in the jungle doh!

Jungle Comics 106

G+

Asking $15

Skull and monkey cover make this twice as collectible. The presence of Kaanga the magnificient just makes it dead sexy :ohnoez:

jungle106.jpg

this one is my favorite - :takeit: why not?

These seem to be popular again :shrug: I looked and saw I had four. Put together a small lot of the Dissociative One for your shopping pleasure.

Platt Moon Knight lot

Let's say average of NM-

Asking $20 :shrug:

McFarlandesque books at their finest :)

:gossip: So what is the deal on these? Is Platt working on a popular title now?

moonknight.jpg

Jungle Comics 115

Fr

Asking $5

jungle115.jpg

what is she holding??? looks almost like a baby donkey - but in the jungle doh!

I think that donkey is punching Kaanga....oh what painful role reversal :eek:

Jungle Comics 106

G+

Asking $15

jungle106.jpg

this one is my favorite - :takeit: why not?

On the stack it goes (thumbs u

^^

Since I am on the theme of Moon Knight and but- crazy... :insane:

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac 4

NM-

Asking $10

My understanding is that there are a bajillion printings of this...I could not find any indication of a later printing on this. If you are interested and need me to look closer or know what to check aside from the inside of the front cover let me know!

homicidal4.jpg