• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

S.D. -- Who's coming?

15 posts in this topic

While I am still finalizing actually getting passes – I will be at the show Friday afternoon through Sunday.

Planning on doing a lot of window shopping for art I'll never be able to afford. I'm looking at you, Kirby.

More importantly who's going to be taking pictures of original art in the hands of dealers and collectors and posting them here real time? Who will volunteer for this important task?

I will be there for Wed. to Sun. carrying a drafting tube on my back for Thurs. to Fri. It will contain 2 large Bill Ward conte crayon drawings and a huge McFarlane hand-colored DC comicon ad art. :headbang:

Err.. don't roll up art into a tube!

You aren't from Vancouver and by chance related to the old Aardvark comics that was on Main street are you?

Malvin

Hello all,

Headed to San Diego tomorrow and thought I’d see if I could spark some interest in trading some art—if I do, drop me an e-mail at marktlevy@yahoo.com so we can exchange cells.

I will be walking around the con with a portfolio, including a range of material with some of the higher end items ($Ks) below:

• Byrne / Chairmonte Iron Fist 1 panel page with lots of Iron Fist

• Byrne / Marcos Avengers 165 panel page with Scarlet Witch

• Colan / Shores DD 58 p4 splash

• Everett/ Everett Subby 55 splash with Torg/Subby

• Finlay (Multiple small fine "Poulfinches" drawings)

• Kane / Anderson Showcase 36 Atom panel page (in my CAF)

• Kirby / Giacoia FF 93 pages with FF featured

• Kirby / Shores Cap 102 p 2 (Steve Rogers / Fury)

• Land / Ryan Covers (Sojourn 32 and Ultimate FF 29)

• Rogers/Austin Tec 471 - a Spectacular Splashy page and another panel page

• Sal. Buscema Submariner 30 cover

I am looking for mostly the same art I have been buying since I joined CAF

• Everett, Bill (pencils and/or inks)

• Smith, Barry Windsor

• Jeff C. Jones

• Bissette - Totleben Swamp Thing / Miracleman

• Bolton - Kull...et al

• Bolland – Camelot…et al

• Ms. Marvel, 70s (and Marvel Team Up 62 pages)

• Nova, 70s – especially issues 10 and 11

• Pollard - Fantastic Four, 70s

• Rogers & Austin – Detective

• Lloyd - V for Vendetta

• Kirby

I will be there for Wed. to Sun. carrying a drafting tube on my back for Thurs. to Fri. It will contain 2 large Bill Ward conte crayon drawings and a huge McFarlane hand-colored DC comicon ad art. :headbang:

Err.. don't roll up art into a tube!

You aren't from Vancouver and by chance related to the old Aardvark comics that was on Main street are you?

Malvin

Not related to Aardvark Books on Main St. Think he is long retired.

My OA is so huge on thin paper, it transports better in tube: bigger than twice up.