• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Wanted To See Pics From SDCC 2011?

116 posts in this topic

Those two look like the actors who appear in a series of film shorts called Avengers Assembled. They're all on YouTube:

Sorry, don't know how to embed the clip. (shrug)

Good costumes. I'm wondering if these are Marvel's own or just fans? hm

detail.jpg

I believe she was on the G4 cosplay segment. She let the girl from G4 pinch her bum.

I love the girls in costumes, but pics like this are what it's really all about. That kid will remember that forever!

detail.jpg

Isn't that one of Rob Liefelds kids? It sure as hell looks like one I have seen in a bunch of pics. But regardless yes he will remember it forever. Awesome pics by the way.

I love the girls in costumes, but pics like this are what it's really all about. That kid will remember that forever!

detail.jpg

Thank you for that pic. Its the best one I have seen from SDCC in several threads. Many tend to forget that moment will keep him coming back for years as an adult.

I'm sure he already has his tickets for next year. :eyeroll:

Even with the wind blown look, Aquaman still isn't cool

justice-new-SDCC-11-009_1311356604.jpg

Hilarious! I have hated Aquaman with a passion since I was a child. I would apologize in advance to the Aquaman fans but I'm fairly sure I would have to hate them too.

Thanks so much for posting all the great flicks!