• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to MANNUP & show your OCD books!

129 posts in this topic

More OCD... Which version of Real Life #3 is rarer? (shrug)

DSC01944.jpg

Wow, I never noticed the one on the left....must be the rarer of the two. You should offer to trade one to a nearby Nedor collector....I have just the fellow in mind too. :P

More OCD... Which version of Real Life #3 is rarer? (shrug)

DSC01944.jpg

Wow, I never noticed the one on the left....must be the rarer of the two. You should offer to trade one to a nearby Nedor collector....I have just the fellow in mind too. :P

(tsk)

Hmm..., my Mickey Mouse Magazine upgrades would fit well in this thread. I suspect I must have been through at least 250 upgrades of the 60 issues by now. I gave up keeping track of the scans 6 years ago, in part because they were starting to look too a bit too OCD back then...

P7260560.jpg

Traded for the comic book on the left, which has amateur restoration, in 1975. Traded a rare Donald Duck cartoon poster (Drip Dippy Donald) and a stack of comics for the book, but was in college and did not have $375. Bought the copy on the right several years ago on eBay for several hundred dollars. The cartoon posters are tough to find.