• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to MANNUP & show your OCD books!

129 posts in this topic

Maybe you meant 7 Supes 14, not 17, in which case, here's the pic :thumbsup:

sup147001.jpg

Btw, that's one book I wish I had bought before it rose in value. I could have back when I was searching high and low for books in my synchronic collection. Oh well. That ship has sailed but still plenty of books for me to collect.

I forgot about that one...before I started selling them off in Feb of 10, I put all 17 in a single photo...maybe I never uploaded or posted, as I can't find anywhere...

was same time I had like 11 copies of batman 47, 7 copies of action 23, 5 copies of superman 17, etc...was the wake before the sales storm lol

every once in a while I get a little ocd lol

tec31trio002.jpg

Rick;

I guess in your world of comic books, there are no truly rare books out there anymore since you must have come across them all by now! (thumbs u

Pep 22 was the only ga book (key wise)that until this year I had never had

But there are still books I have never owned I want too

Sweet!

mhaspel
If only someone could decode this secret cipher we would know who this new poster is. :pullhair:

The one on the left is the best.

The one in the middle is a fizzle.

The one on the right is pretty tight.

the one on the right also has a rooster on it! (shrug)

What's up with that? Canadian? Sticker? Variation?