• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM SPIDER-MAN #44 Need some opinions please!!

17 posts in this topic

OK ,that's not bad. I bought it for $80ish as a VF/NM but thought it wasn't going to be that. The super sharp edges always make me nervous about trimming, but no one mentioned that. Thanks guys!!

Is everyone hitting this because of the back cover tanning?

I just got a TOS#65 back from CGC that has tanning on the entire right edge and the bottom 2" of the back cover. It got a 9.0, and doesn't look as nice as this book.

I'll throw it out there, I wouldn't be shocked at a 9.0 or better on this book. Especially right now.

8.0 solid

+1; possibly 8.5

I'm not copying you tortoise, i promise!

I agree that this book looks amazing and defer to my Seattle friend with the 9.8 12c keys! - i'm basing the VF grade on the fact that the bottom left front corner looks like it is worn (looks like some abrasion, maybe). not 100% sure what that would knock it down to. otherwise and including that's an awesome book.

The way CGC is handing out grades right now, i wouldnt be surprised at an 8.5

give me someof what you are taking, sir!!!

CGC has been HAMMERING the grades down the last two years!

CAL who cracked out a 9.2 and got back an 8.5!!!