• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Diabolico #1

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Thanks for looking and sharing. (thumbs u

I thought I would throw something up some of you might not have ever seen before? This is the rare La Prensa Daredevil #1 Variant. Unlike many foreigns that were printed long after their American brethren these Mexican books came pretty close. 1966 is the publishing date I believe.... There are only 4 on the census of which the highest is graded a 5.0. Would this copy beat that? Thanks again!

small_Diabolico1.jpg

large_Diabolico1.jpglarge_Diabolico1back.jpg

Really? You guys dont think that damage on the back cover by the mans face affects the grade a whole lot? Id be thrilled if it could land anywhere from a 6.0 to a 7.0. By the way thanks Liam!

I agree with this post; originally I was saying amazing book; looks a lot like a 7.0 I recently picked up, but with a couple more creases in different spots - the center top cover and the back cover bring it down below FN, in my opinion.

the center top cover and the back cover bring it down below FN, in my opinion.
Yea.. that is what I was thinking. Would present very nice I think? Hey did you get that 7.0 graded? According to the census the highest graded copy is a 5.0?

Again, thanks everyone for your comments! (thumbs u