• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name The Lame Comic Character You Can’t Help But Love!

99 posts in this topic

Definitely Darkhawk for me. Got the first issue when I started collecting and treated it like gold because it was a number 1. Read up til about 32 when I stopped collecting. I haven't gone back to read it yet but I've picked up an older and newer Darkhawk page that bring me back to my childhood. :cloud9:

Tombstone. I don't care what anyone says, he's a bad-.

353754-40001-tombstone_large.jpg

Definitely Darkhawk for me. Got the first issue when I started collecting and treated it like gold because it was a number 1. Read up til about 32 when I stopped collecting. I haven't gone back to read it yet but I've picked up an older and newer Darkhawk page that bring me back to my childhood. :cloud9:

Darkhawk made it to (at least) 32 issues???

I got #1, thought it sucked (along with much of everything at that time), and stopped collecting.

Squirrel Girl.

She has taken down M.O.D.O.K., Dr. Doom, and Thanos. As a matter of fact, when she took down Thanos, she had The Watcher on hand to confirm it was the real Thanos, and not some impostor or robot duplicate.

SGthanos.jpg

She also kicks Deadpool's butt on a regular basis.

I love the character because she's just so absurd. It shows that Marvel still has a sense of humor. In the official Marvel character database, her 'Powergrid' is completely maxed out. She's on par with Galactus.

Dr. Doom is scared to death by her, apparently.

SGdoom.jpg