• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

503 posts in this topic

anymore mustache cards?

I have a friend who freaking loves Magnum PI

I have another wax pack.

Or...this rack pak - >36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy, however it is a whopping $2.00

magnumrackpk.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD!

(worship) Yowsah, that was fast. I'm assuming that you want the rack pack, is that correct Scott? Thank you! (worship)

This and the wax pack too if it's available. :wishluck:

anymore mustache cards?

I have another wax pack.

Or...this rack pak - >36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy, however it is a whopping $2.00

magnumrackpk.jpg

There's a board member crying somewhere into his Magnum P.I. Official Show Mug while wearing his Magnum P.I. Official Show Moustache.

Or, he may just use the Moustache Mug for quicker crying time.

Peter-Ibruegger-Mustache-Mugs1.jpg

anymore mustache cards?

I have another wax pack.

magnumrackpk.jpg

SOLD!

(worship) Yowsah, that was fast. I'm assuming that you want the rack pack, is that correct Scott? Thank you! (worship)

SOLD!

:applause: Great you got 'em both, Thanks so much! :applause:

anymore mustache cards?

I have another wax pack.

magnumrackpk.jpg

SOLD!

SOLD!

:applause: Great you got 'em both, Thanks so much! :applause:

:whee: :whee:

anymore mustache cards?

I have another wax pack.

magnumrackpk.jpg

There's a board member crying somewhere into his Magnum P.I. Official Show Mug while wearing his Magnum P.I. Official Show Moustache.

lol

I hate to hear of a board member crying. I have another wax pack and probably another rack pack too. I'll look for the rack packs this weekend and post a scan.

anymore mustache cards?

I have another wax pack.

magnumrackpk.jpg

lol

I hate to hear of a board member crying. I have another wax pack and probably another rack pack too. I'll look for the rack packs this weekend and post a scan.

:cry::cry::cry:

:takeit: if you find it

tomselleck.gif

anymore mustache cards?

I have another wax pack.

magnumrackpk.jpg

lol

:cry::cry::cry:

:takeit: if you find it

tomselleck.gif

If dzminn can't find another wax and rack pack, then I'll let you have 'em (I only thought of getting them as a gag gift for my boss who's a Magnum P.I. fan...it's true, Diggler :sumo:).

DETECTIVE COMICS 664 VF/NM $1.00 SOLD! Classic Bane beating the out of Batman cover by Kelley Jones. There once was a time when Bane ruled the streets of Gotham!

detective664.jpg

PROLOG VF+ $2.00 SOLD! The Official NFL Annual for 1975. Huge 160 glossy pages of everything you needed to know about professional football circa 1974-75.If you're a football fan you must have this issue.

prolog.jpg