• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

503 posts in this topic

SOLAR 1 VF/NM $3.00 Classic Valiant Pre-Unity comic. Barry Windsor-Smith cover.

:takeit:

SOLAR 2 VF/NM $2.00 Classic Valiant Pre-Unity comic.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the double-shot! :banana:

JOHN CARTER WARLORD OF MARS 7 VF/NM $2.00 SOLD! After escaping from the Council of Five, Dejah Thoris helps Barsoom reestablish the Atmosphere Factory. Babes in skimpy attire abound.

jcwom7.jpg

THUNDERCATS 22 Fine $3.00 As the Thundercats battle Mumm-Ra in the form of a fire-breathing dragon, Vultureman unleashes his latest invention, evil robot versions of the Thunderkittens. Bondage cover. Odd rippling at top of cover, else very sharp copy on the penultimate to the penultimate issue.

thundercats22.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1101 VG+ (sub crease) $5.00 The Gibbon needs help, and he gets it - from none other than Kraven the Hunter! An absolute must buy! Subscription copy from my youth.

MILLENNIUM EDITION HOUSE OF SECRETS 92 VF- $1.00 Reprinting the classic 1971 issue of one of DC's seminal horror anthologies, featuring the first appearance of Swamp Thing.

SOLD!

:headbang: Doubly good. Thanks so much! :headbang:

Please note that I corrected the typo I made on the issue number in the original post.